• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I’m Stephanie.  A  yankee convert to a Southern girl in Atlanta, going on 27 years now.  I put some depth in my profile so this may be doubling up.  I’ve known since about 5, that I was different.  I didn’t get much chance to dress growing up.  I have a few siblings so there was no privacy until I got old enough to drive.  They don’t know.  I’m very much in the closet.  My wife and kids don’t know.  I try to get out whenever I can, but still feel intimidated going out alone and end up driving around more than stepping out, but I do make it out to stores to shop.  I’d like to try and meet some like minded girls to talk and go out.  Keeping this bottled up gets very hard with all the mixed feelings.

Thanks for welcoming me.

Anonymous

I know the feeling of keeping it bottled up! Took a while foe me to finally come out to my wife and have acceptance and freedom for my true self!
      Wish you the best!
      Krista

Hi Stephanie

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a somewhat complicated life.
      I have been wearing women’s underwear (panties and tights or stockings) since I was 13 and since then I have also started wearing makeup and I have never stopped doing it, if you want to know me better read my profile.

An idea to try to show Stephanie in the house:
      Try to show “Mrs. Doubtfire” the movie and throw a challenge between you and them to see who will be the best at dressing up. So you can magically appear as Stephanie Doubtfire ….. then up to you!

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Anonymous

Welcome Stephanie 🙂

Like you I had been in the closet until recently. I just told my wife about my dressing. I am so glad I did. I feel like a heavy load has been lifted off my shoulders. My wife is still processing things, but has said that she has seen a new emotional side of me and she like it.

Welcome and if you have any questions, there are lots of us her who are willing to support you.

Jessica

Anonymous

I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. Some start later than other and try to keep it a secret but can be something that over take us. I found it a big relief I started freely being who I am at 9. We just need to make the decision for ourselves and maybe take the plunge. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Thank you so much.  The support so far has been great.  It has really helped me feel less alone in this journey, and feels like I’m part of a bigger “community” than I would have thought.  I’ve always felt like an outcast or the only person to feel this way.

Thank you,

Hi Stephanie we have all felt like an outcast and felt alone in our femme lives, like we were the only ones who loved wearing women’s clothes but the good thing about this site is that it’s shown me we are not alone there are millions of us girls all around the world X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

I’m beginning to see that.  It’s been very uplifting, and validating.  I wish I found this site sooner.

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m still in the closet to my wife and I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’ve not been able to dress much because of the lock downs we had with COVID I’m hoping that next year will be a better year for letting Rozalyn out of the closet X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Stephanie, and welcome. I am several years older than you but have only been back CD’ing for about six years. I understand how difficult it can be secretly dressing, (which is why when I resumed I made a point of telling my family). I also understand how difficult it can be going ‘out and about’. It took me three years to get up the courage of go out in public, then it was only to the mall. When I ventured out I learned an important lesson, if one is concerned about ‘passing’ they will always be self-conscious. However, the moment I started practicing ‘blending’ rather than ‘passing’ the fun began. By that I mean, wearing the right amount of makeup, age appropriate clothing and wigs, and carrying yourself like a woman. I just recently returned from Diva Las Vegas, a fun-filled week where you can be a girl the entire week. I discovered I had as much fun out ‘solo’, having drinks or eating breakfast or lunch, as I did in a group of great girls. I guess what I am trying to say is get out there and enjoy. And I assure you, if anyone notices they really seem to care. Hugs, Paulette

Yes, there is a group here in ATL.  I’m taking small steps, but the important thing is…  that I am.  I try to blend as much as I can.  When I’m out I always look a other GG’s to see what they are wearing and then find the styles in the shops.  I have somewhat of a drawing and artistic background so my makeup is coming along and YouTube has been a wonderful resource for that as well.

Hi Stephanie
      Welcome to CDH it’s lovely to have you here.
      Sarah xx

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.  Enjoy those small steps looking around the site.

Alice

Hi Stephanie! I love your plan to shop for what you see other ladies wearing when you’re out and about. Very practical. I hope you get to spend RL time with other CDs soon. Meanwhile, it’s great to have you here!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie
      Welcome. We’ve all been there to some degree. Lots of support and encouragement here. Always ready to reach out and pull you out of stress. Be positive
      Hugs Ginger

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?