- December 21, 2022 at 8:16 am #702983Miss Em CuteParticipantRegistered On: December 21, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
I’m in my 30s from the UK and love the female dorm.and clothes and has made me want to dress up as a woman I can’t dress at home due to living with parents and don’t get much free space
I’m looking for tip on buying clothes as a struggle as I’m a nervous person and tips on dressing in secret without my parents knowing
- December 22, 2022 at 1:55 am #703164TheaLadyRegistered On: August 30, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 101Has thanked: 492 timesBeen thanked: 549 times
Hi Em! I’m from the UK also and am still largely in stealth mode though my wife is aware now. Most of the time I’m Thea crossdressed as a bloke, and still like to get things without drawing too much attention. Amazon lockers are useful as is eBay’s click and collect. More and more though I use store’s own click and collect: I make out I’m picking things up for my wife: though most places just hand over a black plastic bag so there’s never been a hassle. M&S, George at Asda, Next, Peacocks have all been fine! Best wishes and don’t hesitate to message me if there is anything I can add!
- December 21, 2022 at 8:26 pm #703143Lara TuckerLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 1276Has thanked: 28257 timesBeen thanked: 4719 times
Hi Miss Em,
Welcome! This is a lovely place for advice, and friendship.
I’ve shopped on Amazon, and made use of their locker pickup service. Kohl’s also has an excellent in store pickup if you order, and pay online, you can go to the store and pickup. You don’t even have to contact anyone. You check in with your phone, and their app directs you to a bin with your order in it. Perfect for shy closet girls like us!
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Lara Tucker. Reason: Spelling
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 21, 2022 at 7:36 pm #703133Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 422Has thanked: 772 timesBeen thanked: 1501 times
Hello Miss Em
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
I’m Greta, a 56-year-old cd/tg person (I’m taking my first steps in hrt); with a life that is a bit complicated by having to hide my gender identity…..when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests, I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home, I’m Greta, externally dressed as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I’m wearing women’s underwear.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- December 21, 2022 at 6:47 pm #703119
- December 21, 2022 at 6:35 pm #703113Stephanie RobertsDuchessRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 25Replies: 1262Has thanked: 11371 timesBeen thanked: 4980 times
- December 21, 2022 at 6:27 pm #703111Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4411Has thanked: 63531 timesBeen thanked: 15804 times
Hi Miss Em nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path they are on.. So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Miss Em as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- December 21, 2022 at 2:56 pm #703072Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 722Has thanked: 781 timesBeen thanked: 2248 times
Well I guess they don’t know so you need to find a way around it. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62. My parents knew dad threw his hands in the air as he walked away and mom accepted it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site
- December 21, 2022 at 1:23 pm #703057Helena FieldLadyRegistered On: February 14, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 90Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 377 times
Hi Miss Em
Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the South West.
Secret mature crossdresser who has crossdressed since teens and have purged many times.
Underdress most days in panties or thong but very rarely dress en femme,but love to wear a skirt
Enjoy the site.
- December 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm #703046Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 707Has thanked: 724 timesBeen thanked: 2763 times
Hi Miss Em welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m a UK girl too I’m in Shropshire, I’m a part time crossdresser because I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- December 21, 2022 at 11:59 am #703041Lola CapriceBaronessRegistered On: May 26, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 402Has thanked: 2475 timesBeen thanked: 1840 times
Hi Miss Em,
Welcome to the group! Crossdressing can be a wonderful journey, especially when everything is so new and exciting! I’m sure it’s a real struggle not having a place to safely dress. As far as shopping, if you are not comfortable shopping in person, Amazon has some good options and there are usually sizing guides available. I am in the US and we have Amazon lockers where you can have purchases delivered instead of to your home. If that service is available I highly recommed it. You can also do returns through the locker system.
Good luck to you.
- December 21, 2022 at 11:47 am #703036Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6641Has thanked: 14441 timesBeen thanked: 14145 times
welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are. Hugs
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.