Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Stephanie from Canada – very new but I have been a life long crossdresser.
      Joined because I like girlie chats and making new friends – having a bit of the am I a crossdresser or am I trans dilemma at the moment but either way im feminine and happy to be here.

Stephanie

Hello Stephanie welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of you. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!

Hugs April

Anonymous

Welcome Stephanie. You have come to the right place. There are many ladies here who are encouraging and very helpful. I look forward to getting to see you on your journey.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome! There’s always room for one more.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stephanie hello and a big hug from another Canadian.. happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships. So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. By the way love your name Lol…Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Stephanie,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Stephanie welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Well sometimes it can be difficult to decide witch one. I am transgender full time girl 👧. Join right in we like to hear what you have to say

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH, Stephanie! We’re so glad you found us!

Erika

Hi Stephanie wow there goes that echo again anyhow nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With such a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from just look around and ask many questions of these wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Stephanie wow crazy echo hmmm .. So as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now as for making friends here girlfriend there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away..  Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..  So once more girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Dang echo he he

Hi Stephanie, I think at one time or another we all go through the “am I trans or am I a crossdresser” dilemma. Mine came early (even before the words ‘crossdresser’ or ‘trans’ were in the lexicon. In the late 60’s I was so convince I should change my sex I enrolled in the Johns Hopkins gender reassignment program. Back then it was a long and arduous process to change your sex. One of the requirements was living full time as a woman for a minimum of two years. I was about six months into it when an event happened (better told elsewhere) where I was so traumatized I completely gave up crossdressing for almost fifty years. In retrospect it was a blessing, because if I had gone through with SRS I would have not had the loving wife and family, the wonderful career and some of the most unusual experiences anyone could ever have. I guess what I am trying to say is sometimes life makes decisions for us, and many times they are the right ones. I look forward to hearing how you are progressing with your decision. Hugs, Paulette

Thank you it’s not easy being a girl – take care

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Stephanie, welcome to CDH. I know you’re going to love it here. I’ve been here just over a year and just love it. It’s nice having another Canuck in the fold, where are you from. I’m out of Kamloops B.C. You can message me anytime girl.

Cheers,

Trish

Thank you for the welcome Trish im on Manitoba – I sent a friends request Hope that was ok.

take care

Stephanie

Trish White
          Baroness

It’s absolutely ok and thank you for reaching out I look forward to chatting a bit  and getting to know you.

Trish ❤️

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome to CDH Stephanie, you’re speaking the thoughts that has gone through most of us here, so feel free to share them if you want. I’m sure you’ll find so much support from all of us here.

Sherri

Hi Stephanie, pleased to meet you and welcome to CDH. Enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends!

Fiona xx

Aw thank you Ms Fiona-Ann hope we get to have a girlie chat sometime.

Welcome to a friendly and supportive Heavenly community of wonderful persons, Stephanie.

Welcome from a fellow Canadian gurl

Hi Stephanie

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It’s a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you will be able to exchange opinions and information and find support to go forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums, polls and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I’m Greta, a 56-year-old CD/TG person (I’m taking my first steps in HRT); with a life a little complicated by having to hide my gender identity for too long ….. when I’m alone at home and I know I have no guests I’m Greta, if I’m at work or I have guests at home I’m Greta dressed in unisex clothing outwardly like Mr. Antonio but wearing my women’s underwear of course.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Stephanie,

** Please Excuse the lateness  of this response to your post **

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?