Tagged: 

• This topic has 20 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Becka
      Lady

Good Morning Gurls!

Well, I had been looking around and considering it and I finally bought a purse.  A real purse, not a “man bag”.

Funny and ironic thing was, I was with my SO.  We were roaming around one of our favorite antique stores and I came across a basket with a number of purses in it.  There was a nice brown leather (name brand) bag right on top.  In great shape.  I showed it to my SO, asking her to look at this nice bag.  She agreed it was nice and “not too feminine looking”.  That was all it took!

Right price, good color to match a number of my gurl clothes and it is mine!  I walked around the entire store with it draped over my shoulder, wearing it like a good gurl should!

Now have to find other purses, in other colors!

Love and Hugs,

Rebekka!

Hi rebekka,

This is one area I have not explored at all and I need too.
      I see purses at goodwill all the time and my wife finds coach purses occasionally at good deals.
      But I haven’t really found a purse that does any thing for me like shoes and cloths do.

I guess I need to face the fact that a woman need a few cute purses to go with outfits

Patty

Becka
        Lady

Keep looking Patty!

You will find what suites you!

Hi rebekka,

You have me focusing on purses more now.
          I noticed yesterday My wife has the cutest lavender coach purse its a smaller one you can hand carry or use the shoulder strap.
          She bought it reasonably at Goodwill.
          Any way I practiced carrying it around the living room yesterday as I have never thought about carrying a purse.

I loved it,I didn’t think carrying a purse would make me feel so feminine.
          That darn pink fog.

Becka
            Lady

Oh Patty, something about lavender anything these days that is really turning me on!  I have my eyes on some lavender shoes and jeans.  Just love it!

Luck and love,

Rebekka!

Nice post Rebekka

What an incredibly beautiful and useful accessory they can be.

I have two, my first is a nice medium sized black leather one. I wasn’t dressing when my mom was with us and out of the few possessions I kept of hers when she passed, for whatever reason this was one. It feels great using it and keeps her close to me in some small way.

The other is a larger brown leather one that I found at a thrift store.

Steffy
      Lady

Congratulations on your wonderful purse find.  For me, I LOVE purses!!!  My SO and I have this thing about purses, I get to pick her purses, and she has me carry them while I’m in drab while in public more often than not.  Although she doesn’t “know” (that I know of) about my dressing, she knows I love purses, always have.

I wish you the best with this purse and other.  Be careful…purses are very addictive.  If you are ever in the position to afford a designer bag, they are so worth it in my opinion.  Like the saying goes, you get what you pay for.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well, congrats Rebekka, and its’ great that your SO was in on the buying of it as well.

I’ve only got two, a small black one I bought new, and a larger red one I bought used for a couple dollars.

Like a previous poster said, I’m more taken by clothes, then shoes, and just recently started thinking about purses.

Thanks for the inspiration.

Amy

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I got one somewhat bigger purse and that’s where I have jewellery and makeup. Been thinking of getting a big one that I can use as a laptop bag.
      Mmost of the time my wife leave her purse behind or want me to hold it for her so I’m thinking I can get one with a shoulder strap that I easier can wear for her.

Anonymous

Yeah, got me thinking purses again too, and I’ve got too many Goth type to begin with.  Denims and ….well geesh.  I think I’ll only change them if I must.  One for every possible outfit is as close as you can get!  (Ain’t there yet)!

Anonymous

Hmm, you said “not TOO feminine looking” …and that cinched the purchase.  Um, if it’s not feminine in appearance, isn’t it going to detract from trying to appear feminine?  (Or did I simply read that wrongly)?

Congratulations. Sounds like a nice acquisition. I must admit I never owned a purse and, until recently, never thought I would need one. But when I ventured out for a drive dressed for the first time last week, I didn’t have anywhere to keep my wallet, keys, cellphone, etc. Dresses have no pockets and women’s jeans have the tiniest front pockets.  Plus, I don’t want my big manly wallet bulging out of my back pocket. A purse is really a necessity when you go out en femme.

Becka
        Lady

Thanks Elise,

Whatever I’m wearing I have never liked having anything in my pockets!  Just really bothers me.

Love and hugs,

Rebekka

Anonymous
      Lady

Rebekka I am so happy for you to reach the stage of “little things” in your feminine quest. I have a very dear CDH friend that is a purse-a-holic and she (no names mentioned Tonya) shamed me into buying a nice purse. I now have a beautiful MK purse so I understand your happiness!

🍷C

Hello Rebekka; Thank you for sharing this story. Congrats on your recent fem accessory purchase. When I started attending my CD/TG support group meetings dressed en fem, I knew I wanted and needed a bag to carry my clothes in. I don’t have the confidence to leave my house fully dressed and I go shopping before the meetings. I’d underdress at my favorite lingerie boutique(the owner gave me permission) and I’d finish dressing at the meeting. I now have the confidence to leave my house underdressed and finish dressing at the meeting. I bought a beach style bag that is made of velour/velvet material in a dusty pink/mauve color. So I don’t have a purse per say, but it gave me the same girly feeling the first time I walked into the lingerie boutique with it on my shoulder. Since July 2019 I’ve added breastforms to my wardrobe, so now I put everything in a larger lite blue canvas bag and use my velour bag as a shoe bag.

Anonymous

Congratulations Rebekka,

That’s good you can have your own stuffs . I didn’t reach such stage. And even i like to have a purse. I’ll one day have different collections of it.

Anonymous

Congratulations Rebekka!  To me nothing says feminine more than carrying a nice purse loaded with girly necessities .

Becka
      Lady

Oh yes, I’ve bought many items at Goodwill and thrift stores!  I’ve scored about 5 pair of Lucky Brand jeans for super cheap!  Like new too and I love them!

Becka
      Lady

It’s definitely feminine.

The point here is, a step at a time.  This allows others (my SO in particular) to acclimate to my ever evolving appearance.

Becka
      Lady

Thanks Again T.J.

Anonymous

I found a reasonably priced Coach bag at Goodwill. At first I thought it was a fake but I didn’t care. I did a little online research and took it to a Coach store. Turns out it is a genuine Coach. Sadly my chances of finding genuine Louboutin shoes at Goodwill are slim to none.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?