• This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone! 🙂 I’m Krista and it’s great to finally find this site. I’ve been dressing off and on since age 11 and have over the past 5-6 years come to realize that Krista is who I truly am and it’s ok to be me. Living in the belt buckle of the Bible Belt it’s been tough to find like minded people or non-judgemental people. I lived most of my life conforming to the pressures and expectations of society but now am slowly starting to live as my true self.   I listed myself as “transvestite” in my profile simply because at this point I am beyond crossdressing but not yet fully transgender, although I do identify as a female. Hope that was clear as mud. 🙂 Anyway, can’t wait to “meet” some of you. Feel free to say hi!

Hi Krista,  Welcome to our wonderful world. You are where you should be in life, so discover and enjoy. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

Thanks Michelle! Looking forward to learning my way around.

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Krista. It’s nice to meet you!

Anonymous

Thank you so much Rose! Nice to meet you too, sweetie.

Anonymous

Hi Krista,

Welcome to CDH.

Kim

Anonymous

Thank you Kim!! Great to be here. Muah!

Anonymous

Hi Krista and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?