Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I’m new to the site and cross dressing in general. I have only recently began dabbling beyond the realm of undergarments and I’m enjoying putting together looks and playing with my makeup. I’m hoping to pick up some tips and support from the other ladies.

I am married and my wife doesn’t really know to the extent that I enjoy dressing up. I once mentioned it when she noticed I bought a bra and it wasn’t received extremely well. It’s caused me to be more secretive about how I handle my feminine side, unfortunately. It would be nice if one day she accepted that part of me, but for now I’ll take my enjoyment from dressing on my own.

I work in a stressful environment and I find pampering myself during my feminine moments is a great way to relieve those stresses. Usually after I’m refreshed and ready to take on the world, professionally speaking. Dressing in this way gives me more confidence in a male dominated industry which sounds contrary, I know. I hope to get to know others and develop friendships here. Feel free to chat me up anytime! I’m a good listener if nothing else!
      -Jocelyn

Hi Jocelyn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Jocelyn, You will love it here, a vey welcoming and helpful environment
      Hugs, Regine

Hi Jocelyn,

Welcome to CDH!!! Ut’s great to see you here. There is lots of advice here, and lots of ladies who would love to meet you and help you.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jocelyn   this is certainly the place you’ll find many of the answers you are seeking. Look into our forums written by others who talk about their experiences, their questions they may ask with many offering help and advice so everyone can understand better on so many confusing topics. Sorry about your wife’s lack of acceptance. Many face this troubling ordeal but be asured  you have that support and help from everyone here .  Relax, get comfortable and enjoy being part of this wonderful community that really does care for all that passes through our doors. Very happy meeting you and welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi all,

I’m Jan.  This is my first post ever.

I’m 54 y.o. 6’3″, 225 lbs.  So, I’m not very hopeful of ever “passing”, but I so want to.  I think that was part of the reason that I fought these feelings for so long.  However, the main reason is that nobody knows, and I am certain that NO ONE who i am close to would understand or accept this.  That makes me happy for those of you who have a wife who understands and takes part.  I have thoroughly enjoyed youtube channels by a couple of ladies who have this experience.

I look forward to catching up on things you all have posted and getting to know y’all.

Hello Jocelyn, nice to meet you. Hope to see you around CDH, take care, Rei

Emily
      Lady

Hi Jocelyn, welcome! I’m pretty new at all this myself, and your story sounds quite familiar to mine. Although I’m also new here at CDH I’ve found everyone to be amazingly welcoming.

Xoxo Emily

Welcome Jocelyn, you will find so much help and friendship here, again welcome.

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Jocelyn!

Hi Jocelyn

It doesn’t sound contrary at all!

I found exactly the same in my male-dominated industry, and the further up the ladder you go, the more “male” you seem to have to be.

Here you’ll find lawyers, doctors, bikers, truckers, and even armed forces people who feel exactly the same.

The single best way to de-stress is to get de-ressed!

Have fun here, and do read some of the articles.

Love Laura

I am in the same boat. WIfe hates it says she I embarrass her. Like you, I had to become more secretive. I do wear women’s shoes around the house.

Wish I could do more but can’t! I do attend CD group meetings in my area and many have the same problem.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?