• This topic has 41 replies, 23 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi, my name is Keri Kirkpatrick. I’ve been dressing in secret for years, and this is the first time I’ve reached out to others, so I’m a little nervous.

I’ve been drawn to feminine clothes since I was an early teen, but I’ve kept it to myself. Once or twice a week, when I’m alone, I’ll dress in nylons, panties and a top and enjoy the sensation of becoming my feminine persona. It’s a thrill I don’t fully understand, but I go with it and love it.

I’ve never gone farther than this, and doubt I will. But I’m curious.

Hi, Keri!

Welcome to CDH.  I hope you find as much knowledge, support and friendship here as I have.

Stephanie MacNeil

Anonymous

Thank you, Stephanie. Everyone seems so supportive. I’m eager to learn and make friends.

Anonymous

Hey Keri, thanks for reaching out to all of us. I’m fairly new here myself and still trying to figure out this desire myself. But this is great place to be to meet people who are like minded, like us. I wish you all the best in your journey. We are all here to help each other out anytime. Don’t change for anyone.

Anonymous

Thank you, Josephine. Good to know that you are relatively here, too. This site seems so welcoming. I’m very happy to join you here.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Keri. All of us started somewhere but most didn’t have a resource like Cross Dresser Heaven which is a safe and great place to share and learn about our lifestyle. Welcome sweetie.

Anonymous

Thanks, Michelle. You are very kind. Hoping to be friends and learn a lot.

hello dear, we are in the same, I am 41 but since I was 12 I use to wear women’s clothes whenever I can, secretly, every time I wear pantyhose my heart races, I feel the same as the first day I did it, and the I really love it! I’m also shy and curious to meet similar

Anonymous

Good to know there are others like me. Looking forward to connecting.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Keri

Welcome… There’s no need to be nervous as we’re all here experiencing the same thing.  The drive that is pushing us to our feelings to dress may not be in our minds as normal but here with the acceptance and understanding that you see from all that resides here certainly shows how normal things can be so don’t be scared embrace it. With the help and advice from others as well as our very informative forums I hope you can get a better understanding of your inner feelings. Where all this leads is something you need to discover so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world. Beautiful ladies to talk with and with some get to know , make friends with and receive wonderful advice from. We all here to help if we can. Very nice meeting you and hope to see you here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

What a lovely, warm welcome. So reassuring. Thank you, Stephanie.

Hi Keri.  Welcome to CDH.  It’s very nice to meet you. We are all the same in our love to wear dresses and more so please feel comfortable here.  In my short time here I have seen firsthand how kind the ladies are here and read the articles and advice and I truly wish I would have joined years ago. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have.

Susan

Anonymous

Susan,

Delighted to meet you—and thanks!

Dear Keri,

I think most of the girls here have already said how great it is here at CDH and they are 100% correct. Everyone here is so supportive. Read the forums and articles and you will learn that you are not alone and you can learn so much here. I wish I had joined years go. Also, if you let yourself, you can learn how to boost your confidence too. With the support of all of the ladies here, I am much more confident as Michelle.

As Stephanie said, “so relax, get comfortable and ease yourself slowly into this wonderful world.”

Welcome to CDH Keri!

Hugs 🤗🤗🤗 and Kisses 💋💋💋

Michelle

Anonymous

Michelle,

I am thrilled by your warm welcome. So excited to get to know you and others at CDH and understand the journey I’m on. Thanks so much.

Anonymous

Hi Keri,
      Im Kerri.  Welcome to CDH.  There are many wonderful ladies at this site you can chat with. You don’t have to nervous here as it is a very welcoming site.

Anonymous

Thanks, Kerri—

You are so kind.

Anonymous

Keri,
      We’ve all been there. Take it one step at a time. Be open and honest with wife, important as you progress. We understand your journey.
      Hugs Ginger

Hi Keri:
        I think you can see by the number of persons that have welcomed you here that you are among friends, and that should ease your shyness a bit. I’m new too, having just begun to actively CD about a year ago at age 69. I found reaching out to and connecting with others has become opart of and enriched my whole CD experience, and my shyness dropped easily. Although up to now your CDing has been a “solo” act, the validation you will receive here will change all that. Enjoy!
        Kris

Anonymous

Kris,

Than you for your lovely note and for sharing your experiences.

You and the rest of the group have put me at ease as I move deeper into this new life.

Keri

Hiya, Keri; so lovely to meet you.  Whether or not you tell your wife is up to you, but just remember that we are all here for you – be yourself and just enjoy the fantastic experience!  Love you:  Holly.

Anonymous

Holly Marie,

Thanks for your encouragement!

Keri

Hi Keri, and welcome. I can tell you first hand not to be nervous. You are in the company of some of the most caring and loving ladies I have ever had the privilege of knowing. You will find CDH to be a great place to share and learn. I look forward to hearing more about your journey in the coming weeks. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Thanks, Paulette. You are so welcoming!

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Keri,

Welcome!

I have only been at this for a couple of years, also closeted, and a bit shy as well. The girls here have been nothing but supportive, and accepting to me in the 10 months or so that I’ve been here!
      Feel free to message me if you want to chat.

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Anonymous

Thanks, Lara—

I read your profile and it seems we do have a lot in common. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

Keri

Hi Keri,

Welcometo CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Well I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. Everyone knows me as Christina. You have to decide who you are and how far you want to go. You don’t have to be nervous here we understand and will be glad to help you. Welcome to the site

Anonymous

Christina,

I so appreciate your guidance. Thank you for welcoming me.

Keri

Hi Keri nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  I know its easy to say dont be nervous but when you joined and stepped thru our doors there was a sign there that read Please Deposit all fears and nervouses feeling here before entering as they are not needed here in side these doors he he ..  As for the wife girl many here me included that have a very supportive wife she joined here just a month ago and the Keystone Conference in PA. she went with me there this year had a great time we met many wonderful CDH girls and met many other ladies from other groups .. Open conversations are a big key just be honest .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girlfriend we all are just a single click away ha ha .. Again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Stephanie,

You are such beautiful, lovely person. Thanks for your welcome and assurances. They are much appreciated.

I look forward to the unfolding of our friendship.

Keri

Anytime girlfriend say hello or send me a message love to chat ..

Stephanie

Leonara
        Ambassador

Stephanie,
        You said it all … well done my friend. Keri as you can see we offer friendship and support… so no need to be nervous… I welcome you with open arms and it is so nice to meet you…with warmest regards,
        Leonara

Hi Leonara nice to hear from you and thanks for the compliment as my heart is 100% with all you girls here well along with the wife ha ha big hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Keri,

Welcome to the site. I’m rather new to this site as well. We all have our own paths and stories. I only dress periodically, but I would like to spread my wings so to speak and at some point be able to go out.

Feel free to reach out to me…love to girl chat.

Catherine

Anonymous

Catherine,

I am so grateful that you reached out. I am not as far down this path as others, but like you I want to explore this side of me. I look forward to getting to know you.

Keri

Anonymous

Hi, Keri.  There’s no need to feel nervous here.  You’re among friends.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Keri,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Terri Ann,

I very much appreciate your welcome and advice. Everyone has been so warm and friendly.

Keri

Anonymous

Hi Keri,

Welcome to this lovely, warm community of girls. You will find a host of beautiful girls, experienced in the art of dressing and makeup here to help you.

I’m just finding my way myself.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Keri and Welcome!

Don’t wait too long (like I did!) 🙂

Let her out! Enjoy this side of yourself and don’t deny yourself the pleasures!

Love and Hugs!
      Becka!

Anonymous

Becka,

So grateful for your welcome. I read your profile and can see how much courage in took to become Becka. Inspirational.

Keri

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?