Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am new here and a little bit scared. I am new to crossdressing but so excited about it pulling the female from inside me. I want to wear the clothes all the time and have body shaved for smooth legs and chest. Any help would be appreciated to support this older guy who is feeling very feminine.  Please everyone have patience with me as I am trying to muddle my way around in here learning all these precious sites. Everyone I have met is totally wonderful and I know there are growing friendships to be had. There will probably be more to add as I update my progress here. Best site on the internet or anywhere.

Hi Sara,

Welcome to CDD.  Enjoy letting Sara out to enjoy herself.  And let her express herself with her choice of fashions and colors and interests.

Alice

Thank you Alice and so far so good. It is so good not to be belittled because I want to be someone else. I love the small amount of clothing panties nylons bras and a couple of tops and dress but can’t wait for my online purchases. And BTW my favorite colors are Pink black and blue. Always remember the blue dress my mom dressed me up in when I was 12 for Halloween

Hi Sara, my mom once dressed me up in pink bikini for Halloween. Best night of my life. If she only knew how bad I had originally wanted that outfit.  I had it until it was to small to fit. Oink is my favorite color and I get all the pink I can

Hello Sara welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. It is ok to have anxiety and be scared but you get to be in control and be you what level of dressing you want is up to you in judgment if balancing aspects in your life. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Thank you. Reading these messages makes me more and more relaxed and letting those female hormones within make their way to the forefront.

Hi Sara welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, there no need to be scared we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, I’m an mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, if it’s help and advice you want you have come to the right place so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Thanks Rozalyn. I am feeling more at ease every minute with the support being given to me here on this site. I am on this road and not going back.

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Sara.

Welcome to CDH. You have found the right place for us girls who love all things feminine. Don’t be scared but be excited to be able to express yourself in this way. Any questions or issues you have can be helped by private messaging any of us where we will do our best to help. There are a ton of articles and daily posts on the forums to learn from. We all have similar issues to overcome and someone here has been there and done that.

Thanks Michelle for the positive message and looking forward to all the help and support. I am on this road and not going back.

Gwyneth
      Lady

Sara,

I’m neither new here in CDH or to crossdressing. But like you, I am equally scared. I wish I could say different. But truthfully, I’m afraid of being found out. Losing family is the biggest fear.

But here I am, willing to anyway. I for one hope it’s worth it.

Gwyn

The lucky thing is I am single now and live in the country so makes it easier. But I wear my men’s clothing and my panties nylons and bra underneath and then go about my daily business. Trust me the feeling is amazing.

Anonymous

You come to the right place the girls 👧 here will be glad to help. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Thanks Christina and I never thought I would get the support and uplifting comments like I have. What a positive feeling moving forward on this new fork in the road. I am always looking for suggestions and any helpful hints in my feminization

Hi Sara so nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Yes girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from girl please look around ask many questions of the many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life.. As you get more comfortable with us please join in with a story or two abour the life and times of Sara as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away … Ok girl as for being scared there is nothing to be affraid of here no one here judges anyone you know its like we dont bite girlfriend  well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding .. So again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Thanks Stephanie and you are another one that is making this journey that much easier but it is still scary and thank god for the internet and being able to buy clothes that way. The village is small and there are lots of gossipers that can ruin a persons life pretty quick. But I have met a few sweet girls here now and the acceptance is such a relief. I am sitting here all dressed up watching TV and just feeling so ladylike. I keep thinking of all the women who can’t wait to get out of their bra’s and I can’t wait to put mine on and go for coffee in the morning with my panties nylons and bra on under my clothes

You are very welcome Sara and please say hello anytime you need a chat im not sure where in canada you are but im just below you in NE Montana USA about 20 miles across the border so not so far He He  hugs new sister ..

Stephanie

Hi Stephanie,  I know what you mean about getting home and into comfy clothes. I work in a woodshop so.am covered in sawdust all day.  Hot shower and into a warm gown is heaven.

Yes Allysa best part of the day getting home and dressing for bed..

Stephanie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Sara, welcome to CDH from me as well. This is a difficult, scary, thing at first but also an amazing feeling to unleash the woman you know is inside of you.

I don’t know how I can help, but you may PM me anytime if you’d like to chat.

Amy

Thank you Amy. You are so right. My female inner hormones and feelings are rising like a loaf of bread. I knew she was in there and now happy she is coming forward. I might not be the most beautiful woman but it’s my feelings that are important I believe. Been trying to load a couple of photo’s in my gallery but not having too much success

[Gil has been complaining about his complicated life; Grandma wanders into the room]
      Grandma: You know, when I was nineteen, Grandpa took me on a roller coaster.
      Gil: Oh?
      Grandma: Up, down, up, down. Oh, what a ride!
      Gil: What a great story.
      Grandma: I always wanted to go again. You know, it was just so interesting to me that a ride could make me so frightened, so scared, so sick, so excited, and so thrilled all together! Some didn’t like it. They went on the merry-go-round. That just goes around. Nothing. I like the roller coaster. You get more out of it.

—- Parenthood (1989)

Thanks for joining us on the roller coaster.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

You know something? Your story has a lot of merit to it and it has everything you said and i wonder how different I would be if I was 50 years younger today with the acceptance of who we are and can be today. But saying that I am here I am happy and feel so good that the woman inside me is pushing her way into reality and thank you again for acceptance and kind words of encouragement

Hi Sara. I know what you mean about being 50 years younger. I am 55 and I am sad that we would not be accepted back then. I was dressed as a girl  beginning at age three , that is the earliest that i can remember. I was the son who was not wanted so here I am today enjoying the real me because I want to be.

Hi Sara, quick update. I showed my SO a picture of Allysa today. She said I looked like a women and laughed. She didn’t ask me to leave so that was a good thing.  We went shopping and I picked out a shade of blue nail polish and for me she picked out a rose pearl nail polish and top coat. I am sure she knows more than she let on. It was an old picture. My hair was down to my waist. I miss my long hair.  Had to cut it because I joined an honor guard.  Hugs, Allysa

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Welcome to the wonderful world of crossdressing and he amazing adventures and experiences to come. I’ve been wearing stockings, pantyhose, heels and bras since I was 4. Began buying my own pantyhose, bras and panties at 13. At 17, I bought some short girl’s, shorts, a pair of platform wedge heels and a couple of wigs. I began going out dressed like Daisy Duke. Very scary experiences, but incredibly thrilling and exciting.

At 18, I got my own place and really upped my wardrobe, getting all the clothes I ever wanted and dreamed of. I dressed all the time at home, and being free to come and go as I pleased, went out often. Then I went to a Halloween Party at college. I wore some of my best and sexiest clothes. I was a big hit with both the guys and girls. I got lots of compliments, and got hit on quite aggressively by both guys and girls. That night, I won “best legs” and “sexiest costume”. It was an incredible and surreal experience.

I also met other dressers there who invited me to party with them. Their parties was pretty much the same thing for me as the Halloween Party. I loved it.

Maybe 11 or 12 years ago, I hooked up with a lingerie shop that had crossdressing clients. it was a lot of fun socializing with other CD’s again. We shared stores, dressed up, took photos, encouraged and supported each other and for the bolder and more adventurous, went out together. That could range from just standing outside to going shopping and to other places. Always fun and incredibly thrilling.

Then that shop shut down and some of the girls introduced me to Femme Fever. The incredible experiences and fun continued.

Yes it is often scary, but the fun and thrills of it is so great. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do as you proceed on this adventure.

Thanks Patty and it is girls like you that are making it that much easier for me to travel this path with all this enthusiasm. It feels so good to feel these feminine feelings pushing my manhood to the side. It hasn’t even been a week and I can’t wait for my on line clothing selections to come and start wearing them

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Thanks for the reply. I’m glad you are feeling and experiencing the wonderful world of crossdressing. It’s a wonderful experience if you let it be.

I am am and I am feeling it will be the best journey ever

Sara xoxo

Hi,as a new CD myself i know how you feel. I live in a place where us girls are not welcome. But it is such a welcome thing to know how we feel about our inner and out beauty. It has taken me 55 years to fully realize who i am and it is such a joy knowing that there is a place for us to learn.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Sara,

I think it is quite natural to be scared, I know I was but I have also found great happiness from self-acceptance and that of others here. I hope you so too.

And yes I do. The support and positive backing here is amazing. Can’t wait for my online purchases to arrive to continue on

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Hi Sara. No need to be scared. keep reading the stories here, that’s what I did. Ask questions when you have questions. hope your journey goes well.

. Cassie

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Sara,

Welcome to this wonderful community. As you are already finding out, everyone here is very supportive.

Being a little scared is quite normal, but as you progress you will become more and more confident. One step at a time is the way to do it.

Hugs,

Aurora Eden

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Sara!  This place has been so helpful to me as I’m sure it will be for you.  I finally allowed myself to explore my feminine side a couple years ago at age 55.  The good news is we are not alone, there are a good number of ladies here who started later in life.  I’m not gonna lie to you, I’ve had my ups and downs in the last couple years but mostly ups and always a lot of support from my friends here!  Settle in, find a comfortable pace in your explorations, and enjoy the journey.  Well, gotta go, I have a new pair of ankle boots I haven’t had a chance to try on yet!  LOL

💖Lola

Well I have been here now for a week and I guess I am still pretty new but I am not so scared any more because of the awesome people I have met on this site and the encouragement they have instilled in me. Sara and I appreciate every message and all the ideas and the things they have endured too. My online stuff has started arriving which is so exciting. Sunday was a snow storm here so I got up and showered and then put on my panties and my bra and pantyhose with a nice skirt and top and I lounged all day watching football and making lunch and supper and then settled into a nice netflix movie until I had to put Sara away so I could go to bed. It was a beautiful day with all my feminine emotions in high gear but also very relaxing. I am glad Sara is now controlling the narrative in our life
      Thank you CDH and everyone involved and that I have spoke to and helping achieve this new part of my life. This statement is very true.
      “It is never to late in life to try something new” especially when it feels this good.
      Love you all and thank you again
      Sara xoxoxo

Congratulations on receiving your packages.  I know how you feel. And it sounds like Sara had a wonderful day.  Hugs, Allysa

Welcome. Strange thing is the only thing to possibly fear is other peoples ignorant reactions. Sorry to say but that includes most of the people I know. As a warning. Once you embrace your fem side for most of us there is no going back. Enjoy yourself!

Anonymous

Hi Sara and welcome to CDH!

You’re right, this site is great and the ladies here are wonderful, so you’ve found a warm and welcoming community. Being new to crossdressing, you’ll get to experience all the joy and happiness that those of us who have crossdressed a bit longer know and love so well. There are lots of ways to get involved here, so you should always feel free to ask questions, post pictures, comment, write articles, put up polls, as that will also give you several other ways to meet and interact with all your new sisters here.

Hugs and welcome!

Holly

I think Sara could if she could change her introductory line from “New and Scared” to “Here we are Sara and her man shadow”
      Haven’t been here very long but Sara is out and going out more and more as winter is making it that much easier. I was telling a new best friend here on CDH that I was at the cafe and had to sit a different table than usual and we got talking about beach and winter trips and the topic of man boobs came up as we get older which I said I was one of them and one of the wives (She is about 80) looked at me and didn’t bat an eye and said “At least yours are nice and firm and not like mine now”. I bout fell out of my chair and was going to say thank you but the silence was golden around the table. It was priceless and no one noticed or said anything about the bra I was wearing (not really noticeable)
      It is getting easier and easier every day to be Sara and that is the ultimate goal.
      There are things on my wish list but it is still early and if they come to be I know it will be through CDH and thank you so much to all of you girls and especially my new girlfriends who are so precious to talk with because we don’t have real life close friends as Sara.

Sara

Gwyneth
        Lady

I’ve been reading replies to your post since it started. And now your profile. Seems like things are coming together for you pretty well! I wish everybody (including me) would post updates on their profile!

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Gwyneth.

A coworker noticed that I was sweating in the chest region and commented that men aren’t supposed to have boob sweat so I told him they do if they have boobs. Oh the look on his face. It was priceless. Henholds his comments to himself now. Hugs, Allysa

Hi Alyssa
        You are so right. I have had man boobs growing since late 40’s and are a pretty nice C cup now and yes they sweat under the right conditions.
        A conversation came up at the coffee shop about winter vacations and the beach and somebody mentioned the number of man boobs these days which I said just like mine and one of the wives (Around 80 yo) piped up and said but at least yours are nice and firm and not like mine. The silence was golden around the table but priceless and nobody noticed my bra lol

Sara

Hi, Sara.  I try to do excercise to help keep mine from sagging. No one realizes that if I went shirtless my boobs are bigger than most of the women in my family. That is a sore spot in my family. They keep asking why I got the boobs and they didn’t. I just say I am lucky. Hugs, Allysa

Thanks Allysa
            For so many years I was embarrassed by my natural breasts that seemed to get bigger and bigger. I think they are a comfortable “C” and now that I have come out this recently to cross dress I guess I can feel pretty proud and comfortable. I have looked at ways of shaping them to a more feminine breast but apart from surgery their is nothing to do.
            I am not overweight and in fact have a pretty good shape and my butt and legs look mighty good in leggings but it is my upper body and broad shoulders that will never allow me to have that “perfect” feminine shape. We won’t even mention that “old” weathered thing sitting on our shoulders which is why I don’t look in the mirror once I am dressed as Sara.
            So if the one positive thing is my now proud of man boobs then I am happy. Even when I am braless they are noticeable in my T-shirts and now have been told look nice and firm.
            What more could a girl ask for

Sara

Gwyneth
            Lady

You do have awesome legs!

Sara,  from the waist down I am the same way. I have a nice butt and great legs but it is the gut and shoulders that I don’t like. Have been working out the abs but I can’t seem to lose the spare tire and I have broad shoulders from working out when younger. I have been trying to grow my hair out. It is finally touching my collar. I need a light trim to get rid of the split ends which will help it grow. Allysa

Anonymous

Hi Sara,

Don’t be afraid to be who you really are – especially here. Your thoughts echo mine almost exactly but, like my dad used to say, you only get one lap of the track so make it a good one. I’m in my late 50s and need to fully explore Gemma before it’s too late.

Even if you cannot be open with those around you, I have learned that you can be open here and that is a great help.

Always happy to share thoughts and experiences with another CDH girl if I can be if any help.

Gemma. X

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?