Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Thanks for allowing me into this forum. I’m scared as hell. I just ordered a pink flowery duster, pink slippers, red nail polish and red lipstick that are supposed to start arriving early next week. I’ve canceled a couple of them once already but then re-ordered them and I think it’s too late to cancel now. I had ordered panties too but canceled them. I’ve never cross-dressed before and don’t know why I have the urge to now. I guess I’m looking for guidance, suggestions, support. I’m a big middle aged bachelor, heterosexual as far as I know.

I understand your fear and ordering and canceling. I did the very same thing. I encourage you to embrace who you are and who you are discovering who you are. It’s an exciting journey allow yourself to dress and feel fulfilled!

Anonymous

Thanks. In reading some of the posts on this forum I can see that I have it a lot easier than a lot of people since I live alone and don’t really have anyone to hide anything from.

If you get in a relationship tell her from the start.  I did and she accepted me.  I know she would prefer if I did not dress and she doesn’t go places with me, but it has never been a secret.  I told her before we started dating.  Don’t waste time with someone that can’t at least live with it.  Just my advice.

I can understand your fears.  My own fears were among my greatest hurdle in my own acceptance.  Don’t fret about being heterosexual.  Most of us are.  I have been happily married for 10 years to my wife who is the best part of my life.  My best advice is to take it slow.  Don’t be afraid to take a step back once in awhile.  This is a journey, not a sprint.  Most journeys especially the best ones do not follow a direct path, but rather meander around.

Mac

Anonymous

I can’t imagine what it’s like having a woman know you cross-dress. How many of them do you think are accepting of it?

I disclosed to my wife about a year ago.  She surprised me with me her acceptance, understanding, and most of all, support.  I am not saying that she does not have her limits and questions, but our relationship has continue to grow, and we have come to understand each other much better.  I cannot imagine how I would ever be able truly to keep this a secret from her.  The few months during which I did keep it secret after accepting it myself drove me insane.  Even my wife knew that something was bothering me.

Mac

Welcome, I believe you have found someplace you can air your fears and explanations, I too wondered many 40+ years ago why I was drawn to female clothing. I still do not understand why, but it excites me to dress as a female at times. When dressed as a female my male worries vanish. I still do my male things, cut the grass (3 acres), do oil changes, rotate tires and other traditionally male things around the house. I collect classic Chevy’s and love working on them. I am a Toolmaker by trade, enjoy welding, machining (lathes and mills) and other metal working. But nothing beats relaxing as Jamie after a hard day. My wife accepts my dressing, but not face (please Some day) make-up, (except my toes are polished RED 24/7 and my finger nails polished red when I dress). Women can dress in jeans and a T-shirt, no problem. Men in a skirt with heels and the world collapses! good luck in your desires. Jamie

Hi Alicia, First I should say I am a Transvestite, I am a male that desires to dress in female clothing, not gay, not transgendered, just heterosexual. On the feeling of ordering feminine products. I go to the big box store with a list in my hand, buy make-up, finger nail polish and any other female items I deem necessary. Buy other items and use the self check-out to complete your purchases. No one will know who you are buying these items for. As for clothing Thrift stores are the best. One of them offers 75% off Tuesdays on certain colored tags. My wife and me shop them regularly. She helps me pick out the clothes and shoes to help me on my way. Good luck on your adventure!!!! Jamie

Anonymous

[quote quote=55823]I am a male that desires to dress in female clothing, not gay, not transgendered, just heterosexual.[/quote]

On that journey of self-exploration it’s important to remember that “transgendered” has nothing to do with sexuality. ‘Trans’ = ‘across’. ‘Gender’ = the concept of male or female. Transgender is therefore someone who crosses that gender concept from one side to the other, in whatever form, to whatever degree, whether that’s a female who wants to live permanently as a male, a man who want’s to become a woman or even just a male-bodied person who occasionally likes to slip on some nice underwear and a pretty dress.

Many, when told for the first time, ask “Are you gay?” to which everyone must answer for themselves. Being transgender has no bearing on one’s sexuality though it can sometimes allow one to actually question it openly, if only to one’s self.

I’m just ‘me’. I save my labels for foreign beers and fine wines.

Anonymous

Hi Pink and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

No need to be scared. Just think they’re only clothes. At one time women were frowned upon for wearing trousers! If it feels good do it. You’re not hurting anyone. Be yourself.
      Good luck, love Louisaxxx.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘new and scared’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?