Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all….I searched for this group because I enjoy the feel and look of women’s clothes, at times, on me. However, I am 6’3″ so I am not convincing. I want to experience the feel of being submissive and pleasing because I have always been expected to dominate. I also recently got married and she said it was ok before but then pulled back. I dressed sporadically before but hadn’t in a while. The itch is back. I really want someone that understands that I can chat with. But here I am. Putting it out there.

Anonymous

Hi Chelsea, how are you ?.  i understand certain concerns your are expressing, i too am married but wish to be submissive but rarely happens. Would love to chat more about it if you wish. Can also do so using my email as a discussion board if you need to describe any deeper.  Warm regards to you.

Welcome Chelsea,

The itch just doesn’t go away does it? I’m sorry that your wife pulled back her support. You should get her to join you here on CDH.  There are other SOs that she would be able to communicate with that might be able to offer some support and insight.

Alana

Hi Chelsea,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.  If you’re looking for tall sizes Lane Bryant carries Some slacks and jeans in Falls.  You could look into midi length skirts or dresses to find an outfit.  Some Lane Bryant locations have open dressing rooms and they are CD friendly.

Alice

I will actually be out of town this next weekend and bought two outfits and makeup at an Amazon locker. I am supposed to be out of town one night to see my mom but am tempted to take another night so I have more time to enjoy.

Welcome to CDH!

I’d love to chat more. I don’t get to express myself much in this regard and it bubbles up and then out.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Chelsea

Wonderful to have you here with us. Being convincing is difficult for many. Try not to let it bother you. Feelings inside is what matters. For me also being tall my biggest concern is how I neglected my skin by not mostinizering.  Only now that I learning this so as I have learned here don’t look down on yourself and enjoy being that gurl here. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.   Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

I feel your pain. I’m 6 ft myself and also long for many of the things you mention. I am blessed in having a loving and supportive wife, but it didn’t happen all at once. I wish you well on your journey.

Hi Chelsea nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . You have come to the best CD site on the internet . So get settled in sit down relax kick your heels off and enjoy yourself . There are many girls here to meet and build lasting friendships with from all over the world . Just join in on the forums and posts and ask many questions from clothing to makeup to every thing you always wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole . so again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome, Chelsea.  I am sure that there are plenty of us here who can understand what you are going through.  Don’t worry about being convincing.  Just be yourself.

Welcome Chelsea!

Any time

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

PS-That’s the Pink Fog

Hi, I’m 6′ 4″ and fool no-one.

I’m a convincing cross dresser!

My profile picture is app enhanced.

But that doesn’t matter!

Being CD is amazing, life-enhancing and career building.

And I speak from my own experience, not some airy fairy nonsense.

Good luck on your CD journey!

Love Laura

So I will be visiting my mom this weekend. Short trip and short notice. Is there anyone near/available to Altus, OK?

Anonymous

[postquote quote=393165]
      I have known many tall women. Don’t get hung up to much on height. There are many tall cross dressers. If you feel comfortable with how you look, whether passable or not, just enjoy yourself.

many people here have said it before, you only have one life, so enjoy it. Just be safe, and don’t let anyone make you feel that you’re a “freak”, or”sick”. Your are neither of those. We enjoy women’s clothing and THERE IS ABSOLUTELY OTHI G WRONG WITH YOU!!!!”

Anonymous

[postquote quote=393256]
      Chelsea,

If you ever need someone to talk too, don’t hesitate to reach out.

while my life is very busy, I will always take time out to talk! I do not have all the answers, I don’t think any one person could since we are each unique and have very unique lives!

I have found that the gurls on CDH, are very friendly and are very interested in helping others. Feel free to post anytime, and this community will be there to help and support you in your life’s journey!

When I first started cross dressing about 4-5 years ago, I was so hung up on “passing”, that it actually detracted from my enjoyment. I know that I don’t pass, and frankly scarlet, I don’t give a damn! I enjoy the clothing and “being” Lexie, both inside and out!

Lexie

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Chelsea! We are glad to have to you as part of our community. Plenty of options to chat with like minded people here. Feel free to PM. You can use the forums to ask questions or share thoughts. There is tons of great information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun!

Welcome Chelsea ,

You’ve come to the right place. I’ve only been active here for less than a week and I’ve already been inundated with kind words , helpful suggestions and welcoming new friends. This site is the place to be for those like us.

I too am quite large and may never pass but I’ve never been happier than to be a part of this group.

Happy holidays , Rikki

Chelsea

First off welcome to CDH!!  So your 6’3″ and not convincing…Hmmm…you mean you haven’t convinced yourself yet?

I’m 6ft and when I put on heels I’m 6’4″…and I love being TALL and beautiful.  You have to learn to love who you see in mirror sweetie! Dont worry about the “convincing” part.

Sorry to hear your wife pulled back support for you.  Yeah the itch never goes away…in fact every time you try to put it away it only comes back stronger.

Were all here for you!

xo – Robyn 🤗❤️

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?