Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just getting back into it 🙂

Welcome Erica! We are here to support you where ever you are on your journey!

Kelly

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Bonjour Erica and welcome. Get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet  another canadian and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Erica.  Welcome to CDH and it’s very nice to meet you.  Hopefully after today some of that anxiety will wain after meeting all the kind ladies here.

Susan

Hi Erica, and welcome. From your comment it sounds like you have recently returned to crossdressing after being away for a while? If that is so, I am curious as to why you left and why you came back. I find that many of us have had an “on again-off again” relationship with exploring our feminine side. I have also learned the reasons are so diverse there is no common thread as to why we made our decisions. I guess that is why I am always curious in these situations. One thing I do know is you will have the opportunity to make friends here at CDH. It is a loving and supportive place for girls like us. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Erica,

Welcome to this heavenly community!

It’s good to meet you,

💕Lara

Hi Erica,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Erica nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme road in life.. So girl when you are comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Erica as she travels down her girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we all are just a click away.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Erica,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?