Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Gemma. I started wanting to crossdress around 11 or 12. I remember watching tv shows where boys ended up being forced to crossdress and wishing it would happen to me. I repressed this urge on and off for several years and recently decided to accept this part of me. I’m still struggling to understand it, but I started buying clothes and it feels great. I’m in college and share an apartment with 5 guys, so I dont get a lot of Gemma time, but maybe in the future. I love making cd friends!

Linda Lee
      Lady

Hi Gemma I’m Linda I hope you get more of a chance to dress I have limited  time also but take full advantage  of my time to wear my lingerie whenever I can

Anonymous

Welcome Gemma.I am so glad that you have accepted your feminine side.When I was of college age I had yet to embrace it even thiugh I enjoyed wearing girls clothes very much.Sorry you don’t get much time to dress.I have been there.Whenever you do get the opportunity enjoy it to the full.

Welcome, your desire is not unusual. This place will answer questions and hopes. Check the forums, they are helpful.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Gemma

welcome your now here and surrounded by so many all enjoying the love and passion of womenhood. As your dressing is very limited at least have us to enjoy expressing yourself with  the many here. Talk to many of theses beautiful ladies who love  offering advice and encouragement. To help you learn and to express your inner feelings. Become the lady you always of being and at a place of full understanding. Happy you have joined us enjoy your stay
      Stephanie 🌹

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Heartbreaking that you don’t get much Gemma time. I’m always scrambling for Katie time. Nice to meet you tho. Hope you get more Gemma time soon xx

Hi Gemma,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Gemma, glad you’ve found your way to CDH. Wow, an apartment that crowded sure sounds challenging, but I’m happy you’re making the best of it. Welcome!

Emily
      Lady

Hi Gemma! I’m glad you found your way here. I’m pretty new here at CDH as well, but so far I’ve found it to be an amazingly welcome place.  So you share an apartment with 5 guys?! YIKES! I’m surprised you find any alone time at all!

Xoxo Emily

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Gemma, welcome to our home.  I applaud you for acknowledging and accepting your inner self while still young, that takes some courage and determination.  I pray you never let anyone deter you from your journey.  This place really is God sent (no pun intended) for all of us and I hope you can settle in and check out all it offers and most importantly the great ladies that are here.  Happy to meet you Gemma.

Stevie

Anonymous

Here’s hoping the Gamma time increases. Keep it up, girl, and keep us updated!!

Hi Gemma,

Nice to see your post hope you enjoy yourself and get some more Gemma time sweetie.

Love Tabby xx

Welcome Gemma!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?