• This topic has 18 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Susan Zed
      Lady

I have always been open and honest with my partners in regards to my dressing and with my wife it went well for many years. However, about three years ago she started to not want dressing at all in the bedroom and because I felt guilty, I stopped all dressing in front of her. In fact from being very open and shopping for clothes with her, we went to not talking about dressing at all. I still dressed when alone but it was back in secret. I was not happy but I thought it was for the best. Anyway, yesterday we had a heart to heart and she told me that she didnt know if I still dressed but said it was still ok and in fact I should dress because she knew it was good for me mentally. That was wonderful to hear and brought us back closer. This morning I dressed again knowing that she was happyfor me to do it and as I stood doing the washing up in my skirt, top, pantyhose and underneath my bra and panties I felt soso happy again!

Susan x

Anonymous

Welcome back Susan!!!

I cannot even begin to imagine how good you must feel…it’s lovely when a relationship on here goes the right way…..wonderful!!

warm huggs, grace xx

Big Cheers to new beginings Susan

You have a wonderful relationship with your wife, it sounds like you possibly misunderstood the not in the bedroom limit.

Supressing ourselves can change our outlook ans attitude, she obviously noticed this and understood the root of it. Good on her.

Hi Susan nice to meet you  and congrats on having a wonderful talk with wife and getting things ironed out And going back in a good direction  . Im in kind of same boat as you are as came out to wife right after we were married  and doing good also now for 37 years . she also says im a much better person when Dressed as Stephanie . We do play a little in bedroom as no hanky but a little panky HA ha  she has very much said she is not a Lesbian and i accept that we also have fun in other ways .. Enough about that .LOL.. So again nice to meet you and hope you can continue on this loveing wife journey you are starting over good luck sweetheart .

Stephanie Bass

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks for sharing this Susan.  It lifted my spirits.  So good to hear stories like yours!

Emily

Anonymous

Susan your wife certainly understands your needs and what’s important to her too.

Fabulous to read, we often understand how difficult it is for us with the turmoil in our lives, that we forget that our SOs are fighting inner turmoils of their own. Quiet periods are often a reflection of self doubt, a time to  re-evaluate, after all many never thought their SO would be wearing feminine clothes and make-up. That a big ask of any partner to accept, and a even bigger question they have to ask themselves, can I live with this.

[postquote quote=397846]
      This kind of advice has made conversations between my wife and I a lot easier.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Thanks Emily and glad to hear it made you happier 😀 x

Susan Zed
      Lady

You are right Amanda, they do go through different periods, sometimes a partner will have enthusiastically have helped me, but then later will feel threatened by it. I think it is because it exists “outside” of the core relationship. It can lead to idea that the dressing is more important than the person.

Susan

This story has lifted my spirits also. At a time when my spirits are at rock bottom I needed some positivity concerning the situation.

I’m so glad your wife accepts you and realizes your need to dress. Mine does not and it’s soul crushing.

Anonymous

Lucky you, my first wife when found out by “accident” of my dressing she thought I had a “screw loose” and never wanted to discuss it, yet later she knew I continued dressing when I was out on busines trips by car. This situation lasted until she unfortunately passed away.  My second wife have seen my full female wardrobe, yet not my underwear, shapewear, etc plus a few photos of “Helene” on FB before I closed the account, she even mentioned once she might like to “meet” Helene, but I have never persued the issue as I want her to bring it up again, yet she is having a laugh when we are out shopping for her; clothes and underwear as she say I have good taste!

Susan Zed
      Lady

Yesterday I thanked my SO, telling her I had dressed again after our conversation and for the first time in years I did not feel bad about it. She was very pleased to hear it. The next step is to openly dress in front of her again..I will see what she says when I asked how she will feel if I did. It used to be so good just being dressed each day and just be together around the house. For me, just dressing as if I am an ordinary woman makes me feel so good, not glammed up, but in a comfortable dress and cardi, stretchy skirt and tights with top and bra etc. Naturally women like and doing normal things like fixing lunch or chatting about the news with her. I sometimes have the fantasy that I was caught by my Mum when I was younger and she understood me and just let me dress like my sisters and it was accepted that I was just one of the girls. That is the feeling I have when dressed with my wife there. It us just what I dress in and it is normal.

Susan x

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Susan,

I am happy you two were able to work it all out.  Communication is  key.

Hugs,

Robin

These are always the best stories to hear I am happy that things are going well for you!

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

Sweetie, I hear you. The same scenario is happening to me, and my spouse and I are now reconnecting again in hopefully long term way. She is still not comfortable being seen in public with Ellie, but wants to work on that. Outside of the public sector, she is very supportive, for which I am truly grateful.

Susan Zed
      Lady

Just an update. After we had spoken I was still shy about Susan being out in front of her again, and kept almost doing it but didn’t. Then yesterday a pair of women’s Sandals arrived for me quicker than I expected and my wife took them in. I picked up the courage and told her that I had bought them and she asked me if I had tried them on. That gave me the push I needed and went upstairs and put on some panties, tights and a skirt, leaving my male top on as I was in zoom meetings later, and came back down and showed her. She was happy to chat about them and later having stayed in the skirt etc I told her how happy I felt and she said that is how I should be…myself. Today, she went to work in the .orning and I dressed up fully including bra and breast forms. I stayed dressed all day and she came home and everything was normal. I loved it and will now dress every day unless we have to go out anywhere. This is exactly how I want it with it being normal to dress as a woman and today I think I finally really accepted myself.

Susan Zed
      Lady

So we are 5 months into the new year and things have no settled down. Each evening I wear womans knickers under my pyjamas and its lovely to feel them on when I awake. In the morning I am the first up and get the kids stuff ready for the day at school, make my wife coffee and breakfast and after lots of normal chaos my Wife gets them into the car and drives them off to school. Yesterday was typical, she drove off and I showered then went and choose my outfit for the day. Yesterday I choose a pair of lovely silky undies that she had given me (I have so many that is one of the biggest choices I have to make in the day 🥰) and a matching bra. I choose my breast forms and then put on a cami on. Pantyhose chosen (barely black 10 den)  and slipped on then blouse and skirt or dress (yesterday knee length gray skirt and black and white patterned blouse that I got from her), followed by gray cardigan and sandals although some days its heels.

I go downstairs and get ready for working from home and check where she is on our family phone tracker. When I see she is on the way home I make her another coffee and when she arrives we sit chatting for awhile, both dressed in women’s clothes as if it is perfectly normal..which it is for us. What I love is that me dressing is not mentioned , except for maybe a compliment on something I am wearing “that’s a nice top”  “thanks, you choose it for me” etc. When I grew up it was always my dream to just be accepted like this and I am.

We lunch together and talk politics or nonsense or holidays or the kids or our dogs, and I have to remember sometimes that I am sitting dressed as a woman  in front of another person because it is not considered as strange and so it isn’t. I am so lucky to have her. Xx

Anonymous

Hi Susan your wife is fantastic we are all envious of you, your working days sound interesting as well. Am I right in assuming your work colleagues are unaware of Susan, that must feel great when your engaging with them. I am looking forward to reading how the future progresses for you. Best wishes to you and your wife.

Love Sarah xx

Susan Zed
      Lady

I am so pleased its going well for you Lisa, it can be difficult after so many years of growing up in secret to be out to someone, and you will feel vulnerable at times. Keep going because being who you really are is both important for you and your relationship in my opinion.

Susan

Xx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?