Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m a 41 year young cd from South Africa I’ve been dressing since the age of 7 and I just love it the only downside is that I was never honest with my wife and I’ve only recently came out of the closet to her about 3 years ago in our 20 years of being together she has accepted my lifestyle but only to a certain extent she knows but does not really want to be involved more than that but who knows maybe one day I can share more of my passions with her that is my biggest wish to share everything with her lets hope 2022 is an amazing year for all of our dreams to come true like I always say never give up

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Hi Wilma, Dreams do come true just believe.

Anonymous

My biggest wish too, but I’ve got a lot more ground to cover than you!

Let’s hope we both get lucky, eh?

Connie

xxx

Anonymous

[postquote quote=602792]

They do I am one of the lucky ones. Wishing all the girls who hope for acceptance find it 2022.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wilma Not too worry we totally understand you. Certainty keep those dreams alive and what better way to is being here. We all love sharing our experiences as much can be learned . Get comfortable and start browsing our wonderful site and explore  more about yourself , open up  your true feelings and discover  where your paths may lead. Meet many of our ladies who love to offer their advice and tips to better your understanding in our love for dressing. very nice meeting and hope to see you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Welcome, Wilma.

Barb Wire
      Lady

Hi Wilma and Welcome!!

In the short time I’ve been here, I’ve made incredible progress at home with my feminine desires with all the support and love from this wonderful crew!

No one has yet offered trumpets or red carpets, but I have gained much understanding, and perhaps even acceptance. I think those two are the biggest steps to overcome.

Barb 🙂

Hello Wilma Never Give UP

Hi Wilma nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet So get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then yea your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Wilma as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lang lasting friendships with.. So again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Wilma,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH Wilma.

Hugs, Liara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?