Tagged: 

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi

i am Lovely. This is a new world to me. Ever sens i was introduced to gender rolls i have been question them. This week I finally asked my wife (of 2 ys ) what she thought  of me being more girly. She was shockingly ok with it, for like a day. Then she wanted to know why. I have no clue why.Just that it feels right to me. I want to feel every aspect of the female  form, from pms to breathing. I want every  cell in my body to be female. Oh what i would give to be 100% female no more Y for me make it all XX.

Anonymous

Hello, i want to first say i support your effort 100%. However, this could lead to your wife leaving you. Here is why i think that hun. She may not want to have a feminine man as her husband. She may prefer masculinity. You need to be prepared for this hun. Since you have only been married for 2 years i will assume you felt like this before your marriage. If so, it may have been more responsible telling her prior to that in order to give her a choice. Now matter what social media or media may say women perfure masculine men. It’s coded in our DNA as a male to female. In some cases you fine the woman is the Alpha. If this is the case for you i think it works our great for the both of you. Only you know who the alpha is in your relationship. I wish you the best of luck

Nikkie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?