Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

so i’ve been itching to get a bra and breast forms to fill it out.  The breast forms, low end from Target, work for me..but wouldn’t stay in my lingerie (no pockets).  So I bought a black bra.  I LOVE it!!!  put those puppies in and love wearing it under my schoolgirl outfit!

Good for you. Great example of how you do not need to drop hundreds to get something that works well. It does make all the difference in the world; ya babby.

Emily
      Lady

It is amazing the difference in the way you feel when you like the way you look! Well done you for getting yourself something pretty. Enjoy! By the way, if you can stick with just one bra, you a my new hero. I have no self control when it comes to them. I have more (and sexier ones) than my wife.
      Emily

I had no idea that Target sold breast forms.

Bee Dee
      Lady

Lovely. I have a lot more “low end bra’s” than hhigh end bra’s. There is a very low budget shop in my home town which has a clothes section which I’m always going in to look for new sets. When I mean low budget I mean supper low budget anyone could afford. It’s great because they have matching nylon panties in their sets. Some budget bra’s look and feel absolutely wonderful. You don’t need to spend loads of money to enjoy your dressing.

Take care, Bee

Hi Jasmine

I have a lovely collection of bras ,all colours and styles over 25 in number size 40 C and I wear them with my forms ,as I type this ,sitting here in pair black panties ,black underwired bra ,black textured pantyhose and jewelry ,wish I could stay dressed this way all day . I do have a couple of bras I can wear without forms as I can nearly fill the cups these I do wear all day (underdressed) along with panties and pantyhose .   Michelle  xx

Hi ladies,

I’m wearing Feminique forms. Size B, hey I’m a small girl. Ordered them from Amazon and I love them.

There is no adhesive on the back of the forms so ne bandaid like event when you take them off. You won’t need a pocket bra either. A properly fitting bra is all you will need.

Love the feeling and the sensations.

Love to all,

Lee Ann

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?