Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have always used padded bras to give myself the look of having breasts up until a few weeks ago. I was talking with my SO and we both decided that having my own breast’s. The next thing I know she has gone online and ordered me my first set of forms. The feeling of wearing them is overwhelming and I have never felt so good while dressed before. I’m only a b cup but it feels so much better to have a realistic looking chest while dressed. I have only had them about two weeks now but I never want to take them off. It has been such a moving experience.I will never be able to thank my SO enough she is such a wonderful and loving wife.

Love sally

Hi Sally
      Like yourself I always use to wear and still do padded bras, then I bought my first set of forms which transformed the way I looked. Since then I bought a breast plate but it was very very tight on me so I adapted it so it fits me a lot better. For me an A cup bra fits better than the B cup as holds the breasts perfectly, plus I enjoy the cleavage it gives me.
      Samantha x

Congratulations! And what’s even better than your first set of forms is a SO who bought them for you! Like Lisa said, you’ll need to return the favor in a really special way.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Congratulations they really do give you a special feeling. I think like others have said it may take more than flowers to thank your SO for such a amazing gift x

I will be treating my wife as she has been so supportive with everything. Once everything is open again I will be taking her out for a nice meal. We will both be getting a new outfit as well so we can look nice on our meal.

sally xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?