Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone

I’m Maria and sort of new to crossdressing but I have experimented with it in the past. I have been married before (currently single) and have always had to hide my love for wearing women’s clothes.  No one in my immediate family has any idea I like to dress so I really have no one to talk with about it.

When I was young maybe around 9 or so, I used to sneak and wear my mother’s clothes when I could. She never found out but I loved the feeling of them although they never fit right. As I got older and over the years I would sometimes sneak my girlfriend/ wife’s clothes at times but I never really fully embraced it. I was never really out to anyone except a girlfriend that knew about my desires. She was actually the one that brought it up one time and she embraced it as it was a turn on for her as well. We dressed some but alas we were not meant to be and not together very long.

Now at this point in my life I have decided to embrace my love of dressing and I would love to learn to make myself as fem looking as possible. I know it is a long learning process and I am not really looking to live full time as a woman but I would still like to look as fem as possible when I dress. I have never worn any makeup other than maybe lipstick occasionally and would love to learn to apply it to make my masculine features softer and bring out my inner feminine beauty.

Maria

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maria… happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome, Maria, You have come to the most wonderful place on the internet, for us. The girls here are fabulous. Enjoy your journey:-)
      hugs, Regine

Hi Maria.When I wanted to learn to do makeup I took a lesson it was great.If you can’t get one you can take one on line.

Hi Maria nice to meet you and glad you found us girls here . Like other ladies here have said you joined the best CD site on the internet so get settled in read some forums and posts and when comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask many questions from clothes to makeup and anything you ever wanted to know about the girl Maria that lives in your heart and sole. As for friends there many here to make lasting friendships with from all over the world . You can learn many things here to help be the girl you want to be just ask and someone will advise you to the best of thier ability  . Please let us here some of your adventures  as for reading many of ours  will help keep you going down the path of being who you want to be and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

I loved your post and it’s so amazing to feel that other people feel the same way as I do.  It’s hard feeling ashamed and keeping such a part of you locked up for so long.

Hi there Maria, I’m Rei. Welcome to CDH. You’re sure to find lots of good tips, advice and great ladies.

Hi Maria,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s so great to see you join this most wonderful community. There is lots of advice and lots of ladies who would love to help you any way they can.

Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Maria.Enjoy all that this great site has to offer.

Seren
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH 😀👋

Kinda hard in the current circumstances (depending where you are) but look up cosmetic stores where they do makeovers, Sephora do here, maybe there’s others near you. Also look at YouTube videos, there’s loads on how to femme-up your face. Some companies do an online colour match (Jecca Blac for instance- I am experimenting with their correct and conceal palette designed as a beard shadow and dark circles cover up)

enjoy your time here!!

Seren xx

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

I just wanted to thank you all for the warm welcome. I am really enjoying the site and all of the wonderful girls I have talked to already. So much information and so little time to read and absorb. 🌹💕

Hi Maria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Maria!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?