Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello All,

My name is Micki Finn and I just joined the group. I am in no way a beginner though with years of experience and travel.

Thannks,

Micki Finn

Hi Micki,

Micki Finn… you must be a real knockout en femme!  Lovely to meet you.

Hugs & kisses,

W.

Hello Micki welcome to CDH love your photos out there you look beautiful and authentic for sure.

Hugs April

Anonymous

Well it’s good to have you welcome to the site

Micki –

Welcome to CDH.  Looking forward to hearing about your journey and travels.  Be sure to check out the forums and articles.  Hope to meet you in chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Micki welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser too I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, I would love to go out to a venue and meet other CDs and Trans people, I’m still in the closet to my wife and family I’m not sure if i will come out to them on many occasions when we have seen a crossdresser on the TV my wife has said she doesn’t understand why they dress up, only another crossdresser understand’s why we do it X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Hi Micki,

It great to have another So Cal girl here.

Steph

Hi Micki, I doubt if you need an introduction to many members of this group. I suspect many of us have been following your blog and ‘adventures’ for some time now. It is good to see you here on this forum. I have found it an excellent place to make new friends and share things with like-minded folks. I still regret having not had the opportunity to meet you at Dive LV a few weeks ago. But then there is always next year! Hugs, Paulette

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Micki welcome and happy that you have joined our Sisterhood. This is truly a beautiful place meeting new people and making friends along the way . Since  being here I’ve noticed different levels of dressing. Like myself I’m just new to this and learning and understanding who I am. You dear have been there and experienced and I’m sure your expertise and warm advice would be greatly asked by these lovely ladies. Here at Cdh we’re everywhere and that’s what makes this a special place  .

Stephanie 🌹

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Micki,

Welcome to CDH!  Nice to see another SoCal gal!  Seen your blog and posts on other forums.  Glad you’re here.  I think you’ll like it.  DM me anytime if you want to chat.

Emily

Hi Micki nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl as so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about the femme journeys they are on ..  When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Micki as she travels down her own girly path in life .. Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away .. So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome aboard Micki!

Hi Mickey,

Welcme to CDH.

Alice

Hello Micki

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

Hello Greta,

Thank you for your warm welcome to CDH.

Your girlfriend did great job making you up because you look beautiful!

My wife and I visited Brindisi and Bara before COVID locked things down. Maybe we walked past you? Who knows but, looking at your pictures I think I would have remembered you. Italy is a favorite country when we travel to Europe and we always look forward to our return there.

Regards,

Micki

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?