• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi, Well.. I have been a crossdresser since I was 14 or 15. Had No male role models, and coming from a large family that just about explains me, lol. I can not come out for fear of work, friends, and family. Although I suspect friends and family suspect me. When I lived alone I was most comfortable when I got home from work and could put on my woman clothes and makeup.Now I just dress when I have a couple hours to myself.

Hi Alyson
      Welcome to CDH

Charlotte

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi Alyson

Like you, I was a bit short of male role models. My Dad worked out in the Gulf most of the time. Mum died when I was very young, and I was raised to age 5 by women relatives, then by my step-mother, who didn’t like me very much.

I’ve often wondered if this upbringing is the reason I cross-dress. A sort of “if you can’t beat ’em……..” thing.

I’d be interested if any other girls here had similar experiences.

Connie

xxx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Alyon,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi and Welcome to CDH Alyson

Hi Alyson,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alyson  welcome and happy seeing another Canadian girl here with us. Enjoy browsing through many of our forums and meeting so wonderful ladies along the way. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Alyson to this wonderful Heavenly address of beautiful friendly and supportive people.

Hi Alyon. Welcome to our amazing soroity; CDH. No hazing here; just helpful supportive girls.  Some are shy, while others are very outgoing, comfortable, and accomplished in their own femininity. However all (at least I haven’t found any otherwise) are  working on managing their feminine self within the framework of their male self and the inherent responsibilities and expectations of other’s that come with that maleness. I trust amongst us you will find all the support you need to be fulfilled in your feminine expression.

Anonymous

Hi Alyson. Look forward to learning more about your experiences.

Much love,
      Raquel

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?