Tagged: New Girl
- November 25, 2022 at 9:37 am #696766Angelika MelodyParticipantRegistered On: November 25, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
Hi, Girls. I’m a 49 year old starting my second foray into crossdressing. I did for a little while and then fell into an unaccepting vanilla relationship. Not something I’m going to do again, lol. Anyway, I’m just learning and looking for friends, acceptance, and help to get my look right. I have no desire to be a drag queen or a “dude in a dress” so I’m really taking my time. Please feel free to chat with me, I don’t bite. 🙂
Total of 23 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 26, 2022 at 1:18 pm #697080
- November 26, 2022 at 11:32 am #697048Emily AltHostessRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 24Replies: 1271Has thanked: 1432 timesBeen thanked: 6559 times
Sorry things didn’t work out with your last relationship. I can relate to your feelings about unaccepting relationships. I recently got out of one myself. Never again.
Anyway, this is an awesome space and you’ll find plenty of girls willing to lend an ear. Welcome to CDH!
- November 26, 2022 at 7:04 am #696986Sara CousinsDuchessRegistered On: October 30, 2022Topics: 3Replies: 146Has thanked: 299 timesBeen thanked: 808 times
I feel so bad for you about your relationship not working because of who you were and wanted to be. I for one am new here and still live in a closet even though I am single again (73) and dress in the privacy of my own home out in the country. I do wear my bra and panties everywhere all the time and is easy right now because it is winter here so easy to cover up with my man clothes. I do not own any more man underwear just a selection of different colors and styles of panties.
You will have lots of helpful friends and people here and I for one always looking for helpful hints and just conversation being so new to this life style
Becoming more and more Aux Femme every day and loving it and the feeling.
- November 26, 2022 at 6:20 am #696971AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I certainly think you have found the right place. I have felt immediately welcomed, accepted and comfortable here.
It’s still a little incredible to me that I can write the words, I am Gemma, without fear of being judged.
Have fun finding who you are and finding your own personal style.
- November 25, 2022 at 9:02 pm #696903Angelika MelodyDuchessRegistered On: November 25, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
- November 25, 2022 at 8:50 pm #696897
- November 25, 2022 at 7:30 pm #696883Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 717Has thanked: 773 timesBeen thanked: 2222 times
Well you have come to the right place the girls 👧 here will be glad to help you.you can go on utube and check out videos and places like ulta is willing to help help. Just ask the girls 👧 and they can help you. We are glad to have you welcome to the site
- November 25, 2022 at 6:05 pm #696864Wanda OvahearRegistered On: October 19, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 244Has thanked: 1075 timesBeen thanked: 849 times
- November 26, 2022 at 9:33 am #697022
- November 25, 2022 at 5:33 pm #696859Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4402Has thanked: 63317 timesBeen thanked: 15759 times
Hi Angelika nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here like reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path in life they are on..
When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Angelika as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now girl as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away.. Ok girlfriend will you do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more as this is how we get to know you better and thankyou .. So once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- November 26, 2022 at 9:32 am #697018Angelika MelodyDuchessRegistered On: November 25, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
I will be doing that when I get some time tomorrow, as I already LOVE this place!!! I work in the service industry, so as everyone knows, my nights and weekends are a mess, lol. All I can say so far as that I am going to a premium membership on payday, because I have obviously found my people! Hugs, Angelika
- November 25, 2022 at 5:27 pm #696855
- November 25, 2022 at 5:06 pm #696852
- November 25, 2022 at 12:16 pm #696799Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 703Has thanked: 717 timesBeen thanked: 2729 times
Hi Angelika it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone,if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, X
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- November 25, 2022 at 11:43 am #696794Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6632Has thanked: 14371 timesBeen thanked: 14113 times
Angelika Wonderful to have you here with us. Many girls to chat ,make friends with and much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us. Hugs!
- November 25, 2022 at 11:01 am #696782Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 658Has thanked: 2755 timesBeen thanked: 2613 times
Hi Angelika, and welcome to a place where making new friends and sharing in confidence is a normal occurrence. I appreciate your approach to moving out on your journey of discovery. I recommend to anyone just starting out to take ‘baby steps’ and ‘test the water’. I do suggest that working on your makeup skills be a priority since it is a major transformational tool to looking and feeling more like a girl. While there are any tutorials on YouTube I always recommend just purchasing some makeup “basics” (foundation, eyeliner, lipstick, mascara, etc.) and sitting down in front of a mirror and experimenting until you find a ‘look’ you are happy with. Of course, nothing can compare to a professional makeover, so if there is a place locally where you can get that done it will work wonders giving you an idea of just how to present yourself. Take care. Hugs, Paulette
- November 25, 2022 at 9:00 pm #696902DuchessRegistered On: November 25, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
Thank you for the tips, Paulette. I haven’t gone back to trying make up yet, it was a bit of a disaster last time, as I was alone and didn’t have ANY support. Fortunately, I met a couple since then that have been genuinely helpful in guiding me. Because of that, I’m actually working on creating a skin care regimen (something I have never really done), before I try make up again. PLUS, I hope that it will be a little more guided with you ladies and the couple (the wife has already been a big help). It is also nice to note that they are platonic, so it has been a really fun way to explore these parts of myself without fetishizing it. I have been exfoliating and hydrating now for about a week, I’m choosing my colors, and I will definitely be in touch with you when I dip my toes in the water. XO, Angelika.
- November 26, 2022 at 12:18 pm #697063
- November 25, 2022 at 10:58 am #696780April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 8Replies: 388Has thanked: 4960 timesBeen thanked: 1867 times
Hello Angelika welcome to CDH I am glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place, home, or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are; as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. I am happy you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself as self acceptance is the most important thing you can do for yourself and others. You can’t expect others to accept you if you don’t accept yourself all of yourself. As you are sharing a part of your authentic self here on CDH it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried for what seems like a lifetime you are not alone. I am happy you have made the step to be here. Welcome!
- November 25, 2022 at 9:50 am #696770Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 418Has thanked: 763 timesBeen thanked: 1500 times
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
I am Greta, a 56 year old cd / tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.
XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
- November 25, 2022 at 9:41 am #696767
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.