Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello, I’m going by Lindsey as I don’t actually k ow what name to go by. I am a new CD and I’m sure my story is similar to everyone else’s. Basically I’m in the closet, both CD and bisexuality, but last week after talking to a trans friend and doing some research, I found my inner woman.  Now I feel lost and am searching for other CD/TG to help guide me on my path. I get nervous shopping for my lady clothes and have only done it twice. Today I found that purple lipstick is definitely my color. I’m not at the make up stage yes for my inner lady but am currently looking for local yoga so I can let my inner woman be more comfortable. This is a problem as biologically I’m kind of…queen size? Anyways, I enjoy making new friends with all you ladies!

Anonymous

Hi there! I’m Kitty.

I’m sure you’ll find lots of help and useful things here, this is a vast resource and we’re all a part of helping each other here, fully!

I’m here to chat anytime you like! Or just to say ‘hi’

Have fun! 🙂

Hi Lindsey, welcome to CDH. You have found the perfect place to help find yourself. Everyone on the site is fab. I know how you feel been X dressing for a month now and the emotions are intence to say the least. If you have any questions feel free to post them, nothing is too stupid. Can’t wait to get to know you.

Love Tish

Hi Lindsey,

Welcome to CDH!  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Thank you Alice, you too

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lindsey… its a pretty name,  welcome sweetie. Much of what you have said in whole or in part has similarities in many of our girls here. Meet with many of our ladies who are very much like yourself enjoying their feminine side here at a place with no judgments and very supportive atmosphere. Reading the forums here one realizes how offern we see ourselves traveling through similar situations and always discovering new journeys experience from others that possibility could lead us down those same paths. Meet with our gals and know we’re common in many ways. Dressing for me is so important in my self esteem and being here at Cdh help achieve it. What our appearances may show in our mirrors shouldn’t reflect what’s found deep into our hearts. We only live once so grasp what’s important to one’s self. Through my time here I’ve made wonderful friendships so enjoy your stay here and be true in who you are at a place that is supportive to all. Its very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Lindsey!!! CDH is definitely the place to help you develop the woman inside.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

Hello Lindsey

Welcome to CDH.

You found the best place to help you on your journey.

Ask questions, and explore the forums.

Help is a mouse click away.

Jessica

Anonymous

Thank you Jessica!!

Hiya! I am new as well and am very shy. This is my first attempt at fostering my inner girl. Maybe we can go through it together?

Anonymous

Yea,  think that would be nice!

Hi Lindsey!

Welcome to CDH!  You’ve come to the best place there is!  Dont worry…the whole nerves, confusion, where do I start? is all totally normal.  There’s no rush or requirements here.  We all love to help each other.  Questions are always welcome.  Good information and support are just “?” away.  Have fun and enjoy the ride.

xo Robyn 🤗❤️

Anonymous

Thank you ,Robyn!☺️

Greta
      Duchess

Lindsey or Lindsay is a lovely name
      Best
      Greta
      Purple lipstick! Wow!

Anonymous

Thank you Greta

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Hi Lindsey
      One of my concerns is also the shopping…

When out and passing the ladies sections en-route to no where… I walk slower, tie my shoelaces, pretend to talk on my phone and study all possible options then sometimes come back with paper in hand and ask the assistant to help me with these specs… they think it is a gift for a significant other!!!

Alternatively I return later, walk in pick up and go, no one has looked twice – throw in some tampons and again they make assumptions that suit me!!

Lastly and something I am still looking at, is online – everything is available!! Sizing is a concern for me but plus sizes are there… Also concerned about delivery addresses and being there when it comes… one very well priced site I have noticed is ‘Wish’… my question here to others is – has anyone else had good or bad experiences on this site?

CDH also has a fantastic site – very informative and very good for bits not available on normal ladies sites… unfortunately I don’t earn in Dollars and the ZAR does not have a good exchange rate!!!

Kind Regards
      Roxie.

Welcome Lindsey!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?