• This topic has 32 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Leah.
Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
      My name is Kari. I have loved dressing up in secret for most of my life. But only for the last two years have I allowed myself permission to come out farther. And then only baby steps. This is a big step for me. I am scared to death, but forcing myself to live my truth. As uncomfortable and complicated as it is. Hopefully I can get and give support here and see how far I can go. Hope to talk and make some friends here. Thanks for just being here. Much Love

A big warm welcome to CDH Kari! I can definitely relate to being scared at first but you will definitely find support here! – Jess

Hi,Kari.I can understand about being scared but you can do this girlfriend. Just take one step at a time until you feel more comfortable. We are here to help you with support and advice. Us ladies are just a click away. Lots of Hugs, Allysa

Celeste A
      Lady

Welcome Kari, I have found people here to be very kind and welcoming and understanding. You are very much among friends here. I feel anxiety can be a big thing when change is involved but when you have like minded people to support and understanding it helps more than anything. I hope you make many friends <3

Hi Kari,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Kari –

Welcome to CDH! Those first steps out are hard. It gets easier with time. I hope you make some good relationships here. Wishing you all the best.

Rachel

Hi Kari nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girl there is a wealth of knowledge here to access and learn from so look around ask many questions of these wonderful ladies that tell there femme stories here on CDH .. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Kari as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we are just a simple click away..  Again girlfriend there is nothing to be scared of here as we really dont bite  well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding girl .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in some more please as this is how we get to know you better thankyou..  Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime…

Stephanie Bass

Thank you for the advice Stephanie. Especially about some that bite, lol. I look forward to chatting sometime.
        Big hugs
        Kari

Hi Kari welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat, I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on, the good thing about this site is that it’s shown me that we are not alone there are lots of girls all over the world, if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Kari,

It’s so nice to meet you. There’s nothing wrong with baby steps, we all started walking that way. I trust you’ll find your comfort level and rock your femme vibe soon enough.

Hugs & kisses,

W.

Anonymous

Well hello I am full time girl 👧 it does take time for some people. Just take one step at a time and we will be glad to help you. It’s a wonderful world to be in and I love it. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hello Kari welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

April
        Thank you, I will cherish your advice and hopefully get to chat and learn more about each other

Kari –

Welcome to CDH, you will find this to be a lovely place to meet others and share your journey.  Be sure to check out the forums and articles which are full of advice and interesting stories.  I hope to meet you in chat, it is a place to share and ask questions.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Thank you Suzanne
        I hope to chat with you many times and get to know each other more
        Kari

Hi Kari
      First off: Welcome to the site. I know how you feel as I am a late bloomer too living on the prairies north of you which is the Canadian version of Redneck country. I denied it for most of my life too but it just got too much to bare and especially being cooped up for 3 years of covid. Lost most of my friends and so why not let Sara come out and finally be free but like you it is scary but exhilarating too. Since it is winter it is easy going out now wearing my bra and panties 24/7 and I threw out all my male underwear as I won’t be needing those any more and now just lots of multi colored bikini panties.
      And yes: the support from the girls here is amazing and supportive and like you I need all the help a girl can get here as I experiment with different outfits and become more and more Sara every day.
      BTW just turned 73 but in pretty good shape and shaved my moustache off which I have had since I was 20. That was one big hurdle I jumped over.
      Sara

Sara
        Wow what a beautiful story of courage and joy. I to am experimenting and finding out the hidden Kari. Exciting and beautiful. I hope we can talk more along our journey

Anonymous

No need to be scared. This is a safe place to express yourself.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kari happy to welcome you and being excited about  finding this place, you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships. So much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Thank you . I will certainly cherish the advice

Carlie Blanche-Dubois
      Princess - Annual

Welcome Kari! Such a lovely name. I completely relate to your story. The women here are so kind, understanding, and caring. They will be invaluable sources of information, inspiration, and help!

Welcome to the family!
      xx
      Carla

Hi Kari. It’s wonderful to meet another Minnesotan. Welcome to CDH. Everyone here is supportive and helpful so you will get all the help you need to find your inner woman. Ask away and you will get answers to help you.

Beth

Welcome Kari!! Always feel welcome here. Everyone has stories and will help when possible. I hope you enjoy your time on here because they have helped me get through different problems.

Anonymous

Welcome Kari. It is great that you how found us here. CDH is full of encouraging and caring ladies that are always willing to help. I look forward to seeing you on your journey.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Welcome to CDH Kari. Lots of helpful, friendly ladies here.

Anonymous

Hi Kari,

Welcome to CDH. Every one of the girls here will welcome and support you. I think we all have had similar experiences and concerns so you will be able to connect with understanding, supportive and encouraging ladies who will help you on your journey.

I am very much just staring out but never imagined I would find somewhere that I would be so welcomed and accepted.

Gemma. X

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Means a lot. Hope to learn more about all of you. Very excited

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

Kari,

Welcome to CDH! If you are looking for support, you have defiantly come to the right place! I am new here myself and have been overwhelmed by the support and feeling of family I get from our sisters here! We’re so glad to have you with us!

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Welcome Kari.  My situation is similar.  I’ve been interested in crossdressing since I tried on my Mom’s clotes as an adolescent.   For me, the COVID lockdowns gave me the opportunity, and privacy, to buy some clothes that actually fit, wigs, makeup, ect.  My original intention was one complete outfit…to scratch the inch so to speak…and that would be it.  Now, a little over two years later I’ve amassed a fairly significant wardrobe. 🤣  I still dress in secret, although my SO knows and is mostly supportive.  No one else in my life knows.

Anyway, enough about me.  I’m so glad you found our little sisterhood!  This is a wonderful community where you will find friendship and support.

💖Lola

Lola,
        I’m glad you shared your story with me. I am just getting to know the site and making a bunch of mistakes. Author, Forum, Chat???????. But I am glad I found it. Hope we can talk more soon. I would be thrilled
        Kari

Hi Kari, welcome! There is nothing to be scared of here – we are all in this together and are all on the same road in the CD journey. I’m glad you are with us.

XO

Tara

Leah
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH, great to have support.  We all know , we can never have too much support or encouragement to help us work through our guilt and shame.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Leah.
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?