Tagged: 

• This topic has 13 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey everyone, this is Maria. I’m not sure if CDH is the right place for me or not the right place but I guess I will find out :-). I will probably never go out in public dressed but I do have a deep need to dress in my home, either by myself or with other CD’s. To this point in my life, over 10-15 years, I wear primarily lingerie but have had breast forms in the past. The breast forms felt wonderful, sexy and made me want more, whatever more is. I purged the bf like I purge my clothes every now and then. I have not gotten as far as make-up but would love to but need help. I find women’s lingerie and clothing very sexy to look at and when I have put on what I do have I love the feel and really want to be and act very feminine. I would like very much to meet up with one, two or more CD’s that have more experience than me and dress together. My wife has playfully told me she wants me to put on silk panties to see how I look but I have yet taken her up on it. Not sure how she would feel if I told I want to do more than panties, but I guess she has opened the door for some things. Anyway, I’m rambling at this point. :-)’

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Maria, welcome to CDH, you made the right choice believe me. I joined about 6 months ago because I live in a smaller city with nothing for CD’s or TG’s and I was feeling very lonely. The girls here were very welcoming and loving. It was so nice for me to have other girls to talk to and share experiences with. Please don’t purge, you know you will be buying everything all over again and that get very expensive. It sounds like you may have a supportive or at least accepting wife which a lot of us don’t. Treat her well and take your time in coming out to her. They have some info on make up here which should help on that end. I have been crossdressng since I was 10 and dressing fully as a girl since I was 16. I’m now a very young looking 72, check out my profile pics when you get a chance. I’d love to chat anytime you feel the need for sure. Take care.

Love,

Trish

Hi Maria,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Maria and welcome.  I think you found a home.  Enjoy the forums and making friends here.  It is a safe and welcoming place to be.
      Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maria welcome. It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Maria nice to meet you as i see you have been here for a while were you locked in the closet again he he get that lock changed girl ha ha .. As for wife supportive and accepting to want you to wear panties girl there is the start some times baby steps are good and a easy way to get goot in the door and as for purging girl please dont do that place them in a suitcase in the closet or in garage its so expensive to replace good clothes and you loose cute dresses and such that are hard to replace .. As allways girl have fun looking around join in sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Good morning Maria, most of us on this site have purged clothing, and friends or family.
      Not what we want or need, but we need to be able too live our lives and ride the ups and downs
      May you find your happy space, and for what it is worth I am only new at dressing in public, but I can tell you that a confidant expression and attitude works a treat.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Maria

You have come to the right place. All of the girls here are supportive, and very accepting. There are lots of friends to be made, you may even be able to find someone in your area.

Lovely to meet you,

💕 Lara

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Maria.

Hugs, Liara

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Maria!

Hi Maria, and welcome to the group! Enjoy reading, making friends, and share with us!

(Hugs)
      👠 Sylvia Lynne

Anonymous

Welcome, Maria!  If you’re looking to grow as a CD, you’ve come to the right place.  The girls here are very helpful and supportive.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Maria,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=================================================

========== Membership Levels ============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

=========================================

Anonymous

Welcome Maria!! Sounds like your absolutely in the right place. I’ve only started to try and dress fully in the last year and it’s the best thing I’ve done.

This site has been the best thing for my knowledge and confidence so I’m sure you’ll love it.

Nadia

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?