Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well. Its taken several years but i’ve finally accepted the desire to dress will not go away. I’ve been blessed to make friends with an older lady who can teach me about dressing and give me a comfortable safe space to do it in and teach me about things like style and make up – still very inexperienced.

However, my living situation will remain the same for at least another year and doesn’t really permit open ness. And i’ve also found that my sexuality is changing. I’ve desires to do things with other CD’s/TS and its proving harder to meet another friend in my area (Albuquerque) than i’d imagine. I’m less attracted to bio women than i used to be though i still am, but i’m also kind of despressed that i have this big thing in my life that i want to explore more often and i kind of can’t.

I’m stressed! Its tough.

I don’t really know much about this world. I’ve seen some of the dating sites for crossdressers and there’s some nasty people on there. I would like to meet a CD for learning, dressing, shopping, etc but also perhaps more. Is that common? Cd->CD/TS relationships and love?

Its taken alot of time for me to come around to make this post here. Thanks for reading.

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Skye,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you.  What a lovely profile picture, you look fantastic.

There are lots of friendly girls here who can offer help and support, you have taken a big step in reaching out and writing this post, I hope you make friends and get the support you want.

I am always happy to chat, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Skye Wonderful having you join with us. A place to enjoy cross dressing and learn if there really is more to this. Share experiences and always discovering more from others. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another. Our ladies here are fabulous in helping out, from advice to tips on improving ones self to the emotional feelings we are experiencing .Make friendships and feel free to contact us if there’s anything that you may need. Happy to meet you and enjoy being part of a community that cares.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Skye,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Skye nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend look around ask a lot of questions as there is a wealth of knowledge here to tap into .. Many ladies to make friends with  from all over the world  good luck on your journey and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Welcome to CDH Skye! This is a good and almost more important a safe place to spend your time. The girls here are great and we will do our best to answer questions etc.

Many do feel their sexuality evolve as they explore their femininity, so it’s not uncommon to feel that way.

Amy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Skye,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Skye,    Good to hear you have found a friends that can help you. Enjoy the site and the forums. Santa Fe is a good area to look for friends and groups.

Chrissy

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?