• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      1. I’m a mtf crossdresser and I wanted to make my introduction as Brittany P for the first time. I’ve crossdessed for years in private feeling shameful which blocked a substantial source of happiness that I’ve had to hide  since I was very young. However, I’m still at the starting line I’m my journey, and I’ve got a lot to learn so Im excited about joining this community as where I live doesn’t provide similar Interest. It doesn’t bother me as I enjoy the solitude when I’m fully dressed. The best way I can explain it is that I feel focused and ok with how I look, not being the most attractive guy, mixed with my perfectionist personality has produce some pretty intense dysmorphia against my male presentation. I hate my male body from skin complexion, hair, shoulders, feet etc. This doesn’t give me a good feminine base to work off but it’s as if I stop hating myself when I’m dressed, the more I’m dressed the less sad I am. So it’s my guess that I’ve really enjoyed cding the last few years so much that it’s a daliy ritual. I’m looking forward to learning more from experienced members about how to put it all together.

Hi Brittany !

Welcome to CDH !

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Im right there with you. I dressing on a daily basis now but didn’t for a long time. Let’s enjoy this journey.

Love ya girl.

Anonymous

I agree

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brittany,  This is certainly the place to start learning more about what your looking for . To understand and better ourselves in everyway becoming very the ladies we feel like being. Relax, get comfortable and enjoy exploring our site and soon will be looking forward to hearing from you and your experiences in this wonderful world we have embraced . Happy to welcome and very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Brittany!

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Its funny,  I’ve spent along time hiding my passion that its a strange feeling to discuss it now is pure Irony, lol. I feel like the new girl at school that doesn’t know anyone and is terrified to not fit in or not make friends like a weird mix of anxiety and enthusiasm is just a wonderful.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?