Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey everyone I’m Cristella, new to this site was refered from QuinettaHarris on another site, I am finding it hard to find friends – literally search for people lol and also add friends once I find them. Would love if you can give me any guidance, hope everyone is well and staying safe.

Here is a link to other sites I am on  all my links

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cristella,

Welcome, it is nice to meet you.  I am also from the U.K. so it is great to see you here.  I hope you make lots of friends.

I am happy to keep in touch, please feel free to message me anytime.

Tara.

Hi Cristella,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Cristella,

Welcome! Like Tara and many others, I am also from the UK.

Very happy to be friends.

Love,

Grace

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Cristella

Wellcome! I think you will be happy here, and make a bunch of friends!

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji
      Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Christella,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Where in the UK are you? I’m in Cardiff.

Cerys

Anonymous

Birmingham

I lived in Kings Norton for 10 years. I miss Brum terribly. Back home in cardiff for 20+ years, but I still consider myself part Brummie. It’s a bostin city!

Cerys

Hi Cristella,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Cristella nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled im relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there femme journey down a long road .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these ladies then guess what ha ha your turn just a story or two about the life and times of Cristella as she travels down her girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. So again Cristella nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Hugs Stephanie Bass

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Cristella, what a beautiful and unique name! I’m happy to chat anytime and love making new friends.

Hugs,

Brie

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Cristella:
      I hope you find your stay here enjoyable, and the friends you seek.

Chrissy

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cristella welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Hi !

Glad to have you! It shouldn’t be a problem to make friends here! X

Feel free to message me anytime! x

Welcome to this Heavenly address Cristella, where you will find lots of friendly and supportive people to chat with.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?