Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Soghi, and I’ve only recently begun to realize, accept, and embrace a part of me I’ve rejected, suppressed, and hid my entire life. A childhood wrought with abuse and a confused adolescent my insecurities followed me well into adulthood. I used to use drugs and alcohol to deal with my pain and shame but fortunately I had people in my life that cared about me and they convinced me to seek help for my addictions. At first I thought I could take some magic pharmaceuticals and everything would be fine but I soon discovered I had developed some major mental health disorders that I wasn’t even aware of. Once again it was someone who cared for me that pointed me in the direction of therapy and it was then I began to learn about and seek truth in every possible aspect that I could. This of course prompted me to be completely honest to myself and it was then I discovered the feminine part of myself was a true part of me and it was my insecure, self abuse part that feared and rejected this persona. Now at 44 years of age I have finally started to realize and accept my true self and unashamedly admit I am a crossdresser, to myself and a handful of trusted individuals anyways. I don’t have anything against any sexual orientation or identity but I am heterosexual myself, this has brought me to new questions about myself, one of which being; why do I like to dress in women’s clothing? I might “feel” sexy doing it but derive no sexual pleasure from crossdressing, I just really like how it feels and even like putting on light make-up and painting my nails. I no longer see anything wrong with what I like to do but still question my preference. I’m also curious by being open with this if I’ll ever be able to attract a female as a partner for both companionship and sexual reasons, like a wife or even just a girlfriend? I’ve heard there might be some out there, but should I keep my expectations low? Lol I obviously still have a crap ton of stuff to learn not only about crossdressing but myself as well, I am however very grateful and appreciative there are places like this where I can be myself and not be judged, thank all of you so so much for any input whatsoever, the value of your kindness is absolutely priceless. Tu es belle!

Hi Soghi, Your journey sounds like a very difficult one. Purging is common self loathing, being unsure of where or what road to take.
      Sometimes when we least expect it we find a start to our journey. You are now at that start.
      CdH ladies Williams be able to understand, and offer a pathway. Read the forums for good advice from helpful ladies.
      May you realize your dream.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Soghi and welcome.  Glad you are taking care of yourself and off of all of the other things that distort you.  It is better to take care of yourself first.  There is a lot of information on here and a good resource and resources if you look further,  There are lot of friends that surely will support your decision and help you out as well. Enjoy the forums and making friends.

Chrissy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Soghi.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Soghi,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Soghi jouneys can be difficult and very emotional here start to relax and enjoy a new chapter here with us. Explore this wonderful place and when ready come out and meet many of our beautiful ladies and know your among friends. Hope to see you around here soon .

Stephanie  🌷

Hi Soghi Nice meeting you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there femme stories as they travel down there path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. With a wealth of knowledge here to tap into girlfriend ha ha tap away .. With so much support and acceptance here you have entered a wonderful place have fun girlfriend and again nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Soghi,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?