Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Today while i was out, I stopped at Goodwill and found 2 cute dresses for 7.00 each. I though i got a great deal. Im trying to upload the pictures.

Its the little things that make a girl feel good.

Anonymous

That does sound like a great find. I bet they look great.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I too love a bargain and yesterday I was out and saw a super dress in a goodwill store, alas it wasn’t my size.  Tonight I was out with a friend for dinner and wore a dress I bought in a sale. It’s a lovely dress which cost a fraction of the retail price. Feeling and looking good doesn’t cost a fortune.

Amen to that, sister!

Finding a cute or pretty dress always makes a girl feel good about herself; and finding a dress for a great price is even better.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

What a great find Mallory, good for you, I’m sure they’ll look great on you as well.

Connie Wittnee
      Baroness - Annual

Great buys at Goodwill = good day for Mallory!👏💃

Congrats Mallory a goodwill store is a girls dream store as finding great girly clothes at a wonderful price so happy for you girl..

Stephanie

Hi Mallory,

A great deal and with Goodwill you never know what you’ll find.

Alice

I always try to stop at Goodwill when I am just driving by.  Never know what great dresses, shoes and things that you can find.

Mallory –

Congrats on finding the dresses.  I’ve stopped in a couple thrift stores and looked around, having bought anything yet though.  I think that may change today though.  So many cute outfits as well as shoes, purses and jewelry.  It’s almost like a kid finding a candy store.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Mallory –

Congrats on finding the dresses.  I’ve stopped in a couple thrift stores and looked around, having bought anything yet though.  I think that may change today though.  So many cute outfits as well as shoes, purses and jewelry.  It’s almost like a kid finding a candy store.

XOXO
      Suzanne

I have only been shopping for women’s clothes for about a year. So not a lot  of  experience in sizes and styles.     When my wife and I go shopping, say at the mall when traveling, looking for things for stephanie I am constantly shocked at how expensive women’s clothes are. Call me cheap I guess.  It is totally frustrating to buy something and then get it home and its not quite the fit or the look you thought it was in the changing room.

So I love the thrift shops!  Dont always find what I am after but usually something I like and some top name brands.  On VD day I found a nice long sleeve blouse that I needed for cold days.  Didnt know if it would fit but only $3.00 couldnt resist.  And it does fit and I love wearing it and my wife likes it too.

And if it doesnt fit then you can just donate it back.

It’s always exciting when you find something cute to wear and even more fun when you get home and put it on for the first time!!!!  Congrats on your great find, I’m always on the hunt for a great bargain, I too am thrifty!!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?