• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Nikki
      Lady

Hello everyone. I am 49 and am typing this entry with much trepidation but intense excitement about how free the new feelings I have towards expressing myself.

My wife and I went to a party last weekend that I had the opportunity to dress as a lady (first time ever). As the day went by, and we put my outfit together I began to realize how truly comfortable and relaxed I felt. Since that night, I have spent an exorbitant amount of time considering what these feelings truly mean to my life. My wife and I have discussed this at length and she is amazingly behind me and is the most supportive person I could ever ask for. She has gone out of her way to help me to make changes to my look and appearance such as introducing me to night cream (lol)

The more I think about my life to this point I see how I should have found this so much sooner. I think of all the times that I would rather shop with my mother for clothes than go to a sports event or times I spent with my grandmother helping her bake or do other things.  I am seeing myself as a more diverse person that has truly come to realize that I need to bring out my full potential of my feminine side.

This post alone is the first time I have expressed my personal feelings outside of between me and my wife.

I look forward to spending lots of time on this site to learn from and part of this great group.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Nicki, and welcome to CDH. It’s really nice to meet you.

Hi Nicki,  Welcome and congratulations on your new beginning. I’m sure you will enjoy it. Hugs, Michelle

Anonymous

Congratulations on having a supportive wife. Welcome to our little paradise. Hugs Rochelle.

Leonara
      Ambassador

Nicki,
      What a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing it must be great to have such a supportive wife to encourage your alter ego. My wife knows but prefers I dress privately. How I wish I could share my CD with her. You have chosen a great website. The ladies here have helped me and I and the rest of our lovely ladies are here for you.
      May I suggest the group “ladies with accepting wives” to help you with your femine side.
      Leonara

Anonymous

Nicki,

Congratulations on your new found freedom!  You will make a lot of friends here that will support you as you jump into your new femme life!  Awesome that your wife is receptive to the new woman in her life; there are a lot of girls on the site that share your good fortune.  Welcome to CDH!

Kim

Anonymous

Nicki you are off to a great start, with a supportive and understanding wife. Treasure her and always be alert to her feelings. Don’t be discouraged if she has days where she wonders if her husband is disappearing. Maintain that communication you obviously have.

Another thing is, we can’t wind back the clock. Too many CDs use their new-found freedom to try to make up for lost time and end up flooding their family with ‘pinkness’ – the pink fog of freedom. Take your time, enjoy what you do now because you can never catch up what never was.

Have fun and enjoy the site. We also have a wives and SOs only group if your wife is interested. If so, send me a message.

Anonymous

Hi Nicki, welcome to our little corner of the web. It’s so wonderful that your wife is so loving and supportive. I look forward to getting to know you.

Jillian

Jackie
      Ambassador

Nicky you are in the right place. You are going to find tons of support here at CDH and plenty of friends waiting to meet you. Your wife’s support is awesome, not everyone has that same support and I’m sure you know that already. If you ever want to talk just pm me anytime. Welcome to our Island by the way.

As another newbie to this wonderful site, I say welcome too. It is an amazing step that you have been able to take, even more so because of the loving support of your wife.

Take life and change one step at a time and I wish you well on your  journey.

Big hugs

stephie

Nikki
      Lady

Thank you to all the wonderful welcomes. It going to be an amazing journey for me. So many things to discover and enjoy now that I can truly express myself in both ways. My wife just asked me to never lose wthe person that she fell in love with.  I promised her that would never happen and this would be an extra bonus to our relationship that we will both enjoy.

I cant wait until tomorrow when we can go shopping as girlfriends  (although I dont have the outfit to go out in public yet). The key will be that we are both looking to enjoy the experience together.

On a personal note, is it ok to be a BBW CD? All the pics i see are of 20 somethings with super skinny bodies.

Rose
      Lady

Be you, Nicki. If that means you’re a BBW, then rock it.

Anonymous

I Niki and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?