• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi! I’m new and love to have some new friends!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Zoey   hello and welcome I’m happy you found our little family. Much to do and and  explore and meet some amazing gals to chat about everythingWith so many here you’ll have no trouble meeting and making friends everywhere. It’s so much fun here and for myself   too just join a few months ago and have met so many all having the same interests talking dress, makeup, everything .learned so much and has help me in my confidence and has improved my understanding of who I am and the feelings I’m experiencing. You’ll enjoy being here and yes the gals here do have great taste and ideas in fashion, just ask. Again love meeting you and love to Chat anytime.🌹

Anonymous

Hello Zoey – so pleased to read your posts (elsewhere as well) and you sound the kind of person I would like to be friends with.  Through your posts you will tell me – and others – more about yourself and your life experiences as a crossdresser.  I am very new on CDH as well, and learning just how kind and friendly people are, not only on their advice but in sharing their thoughts and feelings about being a crossdresser.  I love it!  Stay around.

Hello Zoe and Sarajane……Welcome to CDH! Take you time and look thru out site site. There are many girl friends to make/meet and as many helpful hints as there are stars in the sky!  Don’t be strangers……my door is always open….come in….set for a spell.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

Welcome Zoie, Welcome I am very new here as well. Terri

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?