• This topic has 18 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I hope everyone is having a great day . Closeted dresser here . Married and wife would not approve . Must dress when I’m alone . Looking for others in my area to meet with for chat and get together sometime . I in the central Maine area. Thanks for having be at this great site.

Hi Paula,

I live in northern Illinois. I was always fascinated with Maine.  Went there on a car trip with my girlfriend almost 40 years ago. Sorry your wife does not approve of your cding.  It’s a moot point for me as I’m divorced.

im curious. Do you like living in Maine? I am planning to move out of Illinois one day and Maine sounds interesting. Are the winters very cold and long? I love

lobster and haven’t had one in a long time.

Kerri

Maine is a great state . Winter are not as bad as they use to be . Bugs will be out in a few weeks .

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Paula, I’m not real close to you, I’m in southern Vermont but I wanted say Hi and welcome you To CDH. I know there are some girls here from Maine I’m sure you will connect. You can also click on social and do a search for friends in your state.

hugs

Annabeth

Thanks for the reply back . Have a great weekend .

Welcome to our sisterhood.  You will find ladies here that have felt every emotion you have and will have.  Many are like you, and not out to SO.  I am out but she is not a cheerleader.  Thus have one eye to her happiness at all time.   My advice, you married the most wonderful woman in the world, don’t lose her.  It will take time, but only you know her not us so you will know if and when the time is right to confide in your best friend.  I wish you 2 happiness !

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll find some great people here near you to chat with or meet. You can’t PM me anything too, I know what it was like to dress in private, in time my wife approved and now enjoys it with me, time, communication, trust, openness all helps. You’re just gonna have to reassure her it’s not that you wanna leave her and you would just like to discuss it openly and answer questions she has, just don’t push it on her.

Hi Paula,

Welcome to CDH from another New Englander.

Alice

Hi Paula welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m a mature crossdresser I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old when i tried my older sister’s lingerie on I’m still in the closet to my wife too, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you for a coffee ☕ I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you for a coffee and a chat I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here so if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, there are lots of girls on here from beginner’s to full time girls who dress 👗 24/7 we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone X 🎀

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Paula nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Well Paula there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many wonderful ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with story or two about the life and times of Paula as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girlfriend as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you .. Please do us a small favor and return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better.. Once again nice to meet you Paula and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hey Paula,

Way far away from you but I trust you’ll find some gal pals soon.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Hi Paula welcome to CDH from a fellow closeter whose wife would not approve, I think there are quite a few of us on here! I can only really dress when my wife goes away, though have recently ventured out fully dressed and made up, twice in 2 days!

Im across the pond from you in “Old England”, but happy to chat anytime.

Much love

Helen xx

Thanks. I hope to find new friends here . You have a great day.

Anonymous

Hi Paula….and Welcome!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Paula Sorry to hear about your wife’s reluctance to your desires to dress but here have many who understand your passion and here to help you in every way. As your dressing is limited at least have us here to enjoy the experience of being who you are in a community that really cares about everyone . Happy to welcome you and enjoy your time with us.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Paula,

Welcome to our CrossDresser Heaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compassion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via Private Message (PM).  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need from: The Help Center or our Ambassadors by using the links in the Top R/H Drop Down 3 bar Menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat (PC), Groups, Additional Photo Allowance, etc.

****** https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

======= Link to our Public Chat Room   =========

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Hello Paula … welcome to CDH from another new member (in the UK) … hope you are enjoying the site and also your CD journey …
      Adrienne

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?