• This topic has 17 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by DaniJ.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone! Glad I found this forum, and am looking forward to chatting and participating in the forum.

Hiya.

Laura from Portsmouth.

Hi Wendy,

Welcome from the U.K. it is nice to meet you.  CDH is a really nice place to make friends.

I look forward to chatting with you and seeing you around the site.

Jessica x.

Anonymous

hey Wendy im in Michigan as well! so feel free to message me if you need anything 🙂

welcome to the best site ever youll love it here.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wendy  happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Thanks all

Hi Alice! Thank you!

Thanks so much!

Hi Wendy nice to meet you and glad you joined us girls here. You have come to the best place in our little world so settle in and read some forums and posts and when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions about everything from clothing to makeup or what ever you need answers to . So enjoy your time here and chat with some ladies as so many here from all over the world to become friends with so kick off your heels and relax .And again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Welcome, Wendy.  It’s nice to meet another girl from Michigan.

Welcome Wendy!

Hi Wendy,

Welcome to the family!

Heather

Greetings Wendy!

Welcome to CDH, it is always great to see another Michigander around here!

Hi, Wendy and welcome to this great site! You’ll make many good friends here.

All of you are so nice 🙂

Hi Wendy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Since you have been crossdressing for quite a while I wonder if you have ever been a member of any other crossdressing sites on the internet! If so I am sure you will make comparisons. I would be extremely surprised if you have found any other sites totally dedicated to supporting crossdressing people and their significant significant others if they have any, that is as welcoming, accepting and supportive as CDH is. Although the site has many fine features to enjoy, it is the people who are members who are responsible for the big difference. From the first time you introduced yourself with a post on this forum and for the rest of your membership you will have warm, friendly and knowledgeable crossdressing people to interact with. Stay active on the site and make a few friends and you’ll never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

DaniJ
      Lady

Hi Wendy,

Welcome from a fellow Michigander.  We’re neighbors, I’m from Garden City.  Great site and a great bunch of ladies.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?