Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Lana! I’ve been dressing for quite some time now in the closet. I’m obsessed with wearing hosiery and always love a good pair of heels. My fem side is very fun and open to exploring new things! Hope to meet some friends on here and begin a new journey! Message me to chat 🙂

Hello Lana,

From one new girl to another hello and welcome.  Happy to chat anytime.

Jessica x.

Hi Lana.I am passionate about hosiery and heels too.Wore my first pair of hose when I was twelve years old.I would be happy to chat with you.

Anonymous

Welcome Lana to CDH!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lana welcome, I too love wearing hosiery and a beautiful pair of heels. The frilly waves of my dress as I walk. After all my legs are my best asset and dressing them up is always so much excitement. Now I need to go out and show them off. Meet with many of our girls and chat about their experiences and stories. Enjoy your stay.    Hugs!!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Lana😻 Welcome from upstate western NY

Hello Lana, my name is Amber. I live in western NY. I just joined CHD.

Janine
      Lady

What part of upstate NY are you talking about? I’m thinking about going to the fair in Syracuse on labor day. I’d like to meet with you if you want to meet with me Give me a personal message if you do and maybe we can work out the details.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

You sound very much like me

Welcome Lana!

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Lana. I too am a stocking girl.

Hugs, Liara

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Lana,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrossDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Hi Lana,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Hi Lana I’m about an hour east of Rochester. Stocking are a must! And most of my heels are too high for walking but I love them that way as well. Welcome and hugs. Katie

I retired in January of 2016. I left Corning, NY and relocated in the SoCal desert. I believe I have completely thawed out now…

Hi Lana as i see you have been here for a while so you know CDH works by now but i havent see you here so i will say very nice to meet you and as a long time sister and family member thanks for being here ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi, Lana…!

I’m Valerie! So glad you decided to hang out with us!

I joined CDH a little over a month ago, but being here has made such a big difference in my life, and I’ve met some truly AMAZING friends here! I hope that you’ll find the same among us!

We’re here to listen, to care, and to understand. ALL of the girls here have had situations that deserve to be heard and listened to. I expect that YOU do also! Don’t be afraid to say what you feel. We’re ALL here to encourage each other!

Hope you’ll stay among us!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?