Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello all. Stephanie here from Western New York. Wanted to just say hi and creep out from the lurker section. Been CDing most of my life (on and off for over 30 yrs now). Of course back then no internet so no real support group like this. Just recently decided enough of the keepimg it myself and toss the remainder of self shame out with last week’s trash 🙂 so here I am in all my glory.

Anonymous

Hello Stephanie, nice to see new ladies here. I love your look, and your name. LOL, that was my name years ago, when I first started this journey. Hugs Rochelle.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

Well a glorious welcome to you Stephanie.  There’s no need to lurk her, feel free to share yourself with us and let that shame of the past be carted away.

Have fun.

Jennifer
      Lady

Hi Stephanie! Welcome to CDH. I’m new here too and have been crossdressing on and off for 30+ years. The ladies have been great and super supportive. It’s awesome to find a group of people that understand you.

Rose
      Lady

Hi Stephanie. Welcome to CDH; it’s nice to meet you.

Hi Stephanie and welcome!!  Glad you decided to introduce yourself and give us all a chance to meet ya!  This is an amazing place, filled to the top with a group of gals who are all welcoming, encouraging, friendly, and supportive.

I am sure many of us can relate to the statement of “tossing out” the last bit of doubt you have about being you… it can be a tough thing to do, but now that you have you will see that it’s such a relief to have those worries gone.  It’s a wonderful feeling being who you were meant to be!

Glad you’re here with us!

<3  Lauren

Hi Stephanie and welcomne to CDH !
      StaceyS

Anonymous

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Christina
      Lady

Hello Stephanie, Welcome! Glad to meet you, this is a great site. Feel free to talk ton me any time ❤

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?