- September 30, 2020 at 2:13 pm #388984Rose GeneraliParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
I’m new to the site and not experienced when it comes to dressing and makeup but I’d love to get to know you all and learn. I’m from Toronto and not sure if I can ever be comfortable enough to show myself outside.
Total of 24 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 8, 2020 at 6:31 am #391892Suzette YorkParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 66Has thanked: 679 timesBeen thanked: 299 times
Hi Rose and welcome to CDH!
As you may have already seen from all the responses this is a very supportive place where you can explore your femininity. Do what you are comfortable with many of the CDs here do not venture out and that is fine it is all about being yourself and being happy. Enjoy your time here, chat with people and make new friends that share your interest.
hugs and kisses,
- October 8, 2020 at 6:23 am #391888
- October 3, 2020 at 3:45 pm #390041Isabella LovejoyParticipantRegistered On: July 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
Thanks for introducing yourself to us. I’m relatively new here as well. I’ve been “dressing up” since 10 and I’m in my 40’s now. I’m looking to make new friends so I hope to make your acquaintance here 😊
I haven’t dressed in public either. I am SUPER stealth, even from my wife… but I value my dress-up time 😊
- October 2, 2020 at 9:18 am #389602Jenny JonesParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 105Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 363 times
- October 2, 2020 at 7:45 am #389551Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 40Replies: 857Has thanked: 1813 timesBeen thanked: 1642 times
Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.
Thank you, Samantha Roarke
- October 1, 2020 at 1:20 pm #389285
- October 1, 2020 at 2:54 am #389120EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 13Replies: 424Has thanked: 2172 timesBeen thanked: 1069 times
Hello and welcome Rose! You will find the support and encouragement you are looking for here. Having a place like this to ask questions and share experiences is extremely helpful. Have fun exploring and asking questions! Most of all, enjoy your journey of discovering Rose.
- October 1, 2020 at 2:28 am #389115AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 14Replies: 205Has thanked: 346 timesBeen thanked: 587 times
It took me a bit of time to get comfortable to show myself too. Granted I’ve yet to venture outside, but I have become more comfortable showing myself here. It takes time, everyone here’s very supportive so no worries.
- September 30, 2020 at 11:59 pm #389097Jannie MurryParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 89Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 366 times
Just wanted to welcome you to CDH and tell you that it took me a long time before I got the confidence to venture out into a public place.I was like you, not knowing about the unknown if I went out dressed en femme. Rose the best advice I can give you is. Practice using makeup and walking around your house wearing heels before going out. Make sure you wear clothes that are conservative so you look like girls look when they are out shopping The more you practice the more you will learn that you look and feel like a girl Then one day you’ll know that you can pass as a girl .That’s when you will have the confidence to go out in public. Its the most scary day of your life, but its also the most exciting day to. Walking out the door dressed as a girl and knowing that you are presenting yourself as a girl will make you wonder why it took you so long to give it a try. You’ll see that when you meet people that they are so involved with there own lives that they don’t give you a second look. Your just a girl like any other girl .Good luck Rose. I know that you can do it
A girl who’s been there like you are
- September 30, 2020 at 10:36 pm #389091Jessica JamesParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 575Has thanked: 668 timesBeen thanked: 1062 times
- September 30, 2020 at 5:08 pm #389026
- September 30, 2020 at 4:09 pm #389010Amy MyersParticipantRegistered On: February 11, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1031Has thanked: 2586 timesBeen thanked: 2419 times
Rose, welcome to CDH, this is a great place to get to know so many others so much like yourself.
I lived in Toronto most of my life, and only a few years ago left it for another area in Ontario, so it’s so nice to see another girl from the general area here.
Going out, like Stephanie mentioned, is a dream for so many of us, and it is indeed a scary thought! With help and support it can be done, but if that’s not for you, that’s fine as well.
Look around here, there is so much to read, and get to know us, the girls are wonderful.
- September 30, 2020 at 3:43 pm #389001Jo’elleParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
- September 30, 2020 at 3:28 pm #388998Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4241Has thanked: 6142 timesBeen thanked: 6472 times
Rose 🌹… welcome. Happy to have you here with us. Take all the time you need and truly enjoy much of what were all about. Girls here come from all over and dress up simply or all out as we say. No matter at what level of experience one is everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships.
Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and may happen. It’s amazing with support from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience my first outting to which may happen just the last little while ago . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them. There’s so much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other for who we are. Very happy meeting you and its wonderful to have someone close from Toronto Ontario….
- September 30, 2020 at 3:22 pm #388996
- September 30, 2020 at 2:51 pm #388992Rose GeneraliParticipantRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 28 times
- September 30, 2020 at 2:50 pm #388991
- September 30, 2020 at 2:33 pm #388989Stephanie RobertsParticipantRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 268Has thanked: 2141 timesBeen thanked: 879 times
- September 30, 2020 at 2:22 pm #388987Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 24Replies: 538Has thanked: 2337 timesBeen thanked: 2544 times
Hi Rose and welcome to CDH. Always nice to see another Ontario -ian(?) join in. You will find it very easy to relax and be yourself around the great ladies you’ll meet. This is a place that cares Rose, and I’m sure you will love it. Happy to meet you and looking forward to sharing stories.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.