Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All,

I’m new to the site and not experienced when it comes to dressing and makeup but I’d love to get to know you all and learn. I’m from Toronto and not sure if I can ever be comfortable enough to show myself outside.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Rose and welcome to CDH.  Always nice to see another Ontario -ian(?) join in.  You will find it very easy to relax and be yourself around the great ladies you’ll meet.  This is a place that cares Rose, and I’m sure you will love it.  Happy to meet you and looking forward to sharing stories.

Stevie

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH!!! It’s great to see you here.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Awwww you seem so sweet! Thank you for the warm welcome hun!

Thank you so much! And it is nice to see someone who lives not too far away. Wish I had a lot of stories but I haven’t ever been out. :S

Anonymous

Hello Rose

Welcome to CDH….

Hugs

Natasha 💋

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Rose 🌹…  welcome. Happy to have you here with us. Take  all the  time you need and truly enjoy  much of what were  all about.  Girls here come from all over and dress up simply or all out as we say. No matter at what level of experience one is  everyone is having fun expressing their passions in a caring and supportive place. Learn as you go and meet with our ladies to chat ,share stories and with some develop lasting friendships.

Going out is a dream of many here and with time that could and  may happen. It’s amazing with support  from others and a building of confinance how experiences seam to show promise. I to have experience  my first outting to which may happen just the last little while ago  . Very nervous and scared but was a experience I’ll never forget. I did have help as I did go out with other cd’s and did make it much easier as my confidence was motivated with the help from them. There’s so much to embrace so relax and enjoy being part of a community of same mined souls all accepting each other  for who we are. Very happy meeting you and its wonderful to have someone close from Toronto Ontario….

Hugs.

Stephanie 🌹

Jo’elle
      Lady

Welcome Rose!  Hope you feel comfortable enough to post a pic at some point.  Till then let me know if u need to chat!  💕

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Rose, welcome to CDH, this is a great place to get to know so many others so much like yourself.

I lived in Toronto most of my life, and only a few years ago left it for another area in Ontario, so it’s so nice to see another girl from the general area here.

Going out, like Stephanie mentioned, is a dream for so many of us, and it is indeed a scary thought! With help and support it can be done, but if that’s not for you, that’s fine as well.

Look around here, there is so much to read, and get to know us, the girls are wonderful.

Amy

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Rose,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you. This is a place where you can make friends and gain confidence, the ladies will offer you lots of support and help. I hope to see you around the site and I wish you every happiness.

Jessica x

Hi Rose

Just wanted to welcome you to CDH and tell you that it took me a long time before I got the confidence to venture out into a public place.I was like you, not knowing about the unknown if I went out dressed en femme. Rose the best advice I can give you is. Practice using makeup and walking around your house wearing heels before going out. Make sure you wear clothes that are conservative so you look like girls look when they are out shopping The more you practice the more you will learn that you look and feel like a girl Then one day you’ll know that you can pass as a girl .That’s when you will have the confidence to go out in public. Its the most scary day of your life, but its also the most exciting day to. Walking out the door dressed as a girl and knowing that you are presenting yourself as a girl will make you wonder why it took you so long to give it a try. You’ll see that when you meet people that they are so involved with there own lives that they don’t give you a second look. Your just a girl like any other girl .Good luck Rose. I know that you can do it

A girl who’s been there like you are

Janine Murray

Anonymous

Hi Rose,

It took me a bit of time to get comfortable to show myself too. Granted I’ve yet to venture outside, but I have become more comfortable showing myself here. It takes time, everyone here’s very supportive so no worries.

Jessica.

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Rose! You will find the support and encouragement you are looking for here. Having a place like this to ask questions and share experiences is extremely helpful. Have fun exploring and asking questions! Most of all, enjoy your journey of discovering Rose.

Emily

Anonymous

Hi Rose, welcome to the site, lovely to meet you.
      LOL Amanda 💋

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Greetings and don’t worry about showing yourself outside. It is about who you are and being comfortable with that, no need to rush or anything. Welcome to CDH and enjoy your stay

Hello Rose!

Thanks for introducing yourself to us. I’m relatively new here as well. I’ve been “dressing up” since 10 and I’m in my 40’s now. I’m looking to make new friends so I hope to make your acquaintance here 😊

I haven’t dressed in public either. I am SUPER stealth, even from my wife… but I value my dress-up time 😊

❤️Isabella

Welcome Rose!

Hi Rose and welcome to CDH!

As you may have already seen from all the responses this is a very supportive place where you can explore your femininity.  Do what you are comfortable with many of the CDs here do not venture out and that is fine it is all about being yourself and being happy.  Enjoy your time here, chat with people and make new friends that share your interest.

hugs and kisses,

suzette

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?