• This topic has 13 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emily.
Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey ladies, I just wanted to say hello and I am so happy to be here.

Love

Savannah

Hi Savannah, and welcome!!! It’s great to see you here.

Love, Stephanie ✨❤️

Hi Savannah

So are we girl!!  You’ve come to a great place here at CDH.  Don’t be too shy!  Talk, chat, ask questions, etc.  You’ll find a lot of great girls and tons of support.

xo – Robyn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Savannah,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome.

I am new to CDH but already have learned a lot and enjoy visiting on the chat.

V

Shana Mac
      Lady

Hi new girl! I’m a new girl too and am happy to say that I have found a home here already. In less than a day!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Savannah   happy you found us. Browse our site and start enjoying all that we are about. The ladies here are wonderful and love to talk and offer help and advice if needed and always here just to listen if one wishes. In time make lasting friendships and know we’re always here to share each other’s experiences in our love for dressing. Very nice meeting and love to chat anytime.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi there Savannah, we’re all happy to have you here!

Anonymous

Hello Savannah

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Savannah,

Welcome 🙂

Isabel x

Welcome Savannah!

Hi Savannah

such a great name. So feminine. Welcome to CDH and you will have a great time here. Such nice folks and so helpful. Look forward to getting to know you. Chat anytime

sweet pink kisses

jill

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Savannah! I just got back from a week in Savannah GA. Lovely name and beautiful town. We were glad you have chosen to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask questions and share thoughts. Someone here will be able to relate and help out. Have fun!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?