Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone,

This is very hard, as I am not a very good writer.

My name is Jasmine Rose the sweet smell in the morning and the beatuful red flower at sunset.

I guess my journey started when I was only 12 or so, experimenting with moms clothes.

Only after I became an adult did I progress to the next level. Full lady in all her glorious form.

II love dressing in all girly attire especially heels and hose. Love to get ready that’s my favorite part of it all from full body shaving to painting of nails.

We are all beautiful girls and express ourselves in different ways… It’s should celebrated.

Fore those of you that get to know me, you will know that I am a person of honesty and integrity.

Love Jasmine Rose. 💋❤️👠

Hi Jasmine, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. It might have been hard for you to write your introduction post but believe me it was just fine. Being a person of honesty and integrity will make you a very popular girl on this site. You will have an opportunity to make a lot of friends here if you want them. So stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members. You will soon wonder how you ever got along without this site. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Anonymous

Hi Jasmine Rose
        As you can see almost instant replies!!

Some take a bit longer due to the time zones but you have got the ball rolling!

Hugs Roxie.

Anonymous

Thanks huni,

Vicky and I have already met on numerous occasions.

Gonna sleep now, a girl needs her rest.

💋💋💋

Anonymous
      Lady

Hello Teralynn,

glad you found your way here! I only just joined myself but have found the more you  participate the more you will get out of CDH. The girls are amazing here and will give any advice or friendship you desire. Its great to be able to talk to others about our way of life.
      kisses Jessie

Thanks for your post Jessie, but darling I have been a member for quite a while (check the date of registration under my name) and am very active on the site. Most of my work is done by private message but I simply don’t have the timeto send a detailed welcoming post to every single new member, although I try to at least thank them for joining us and posting an introduction post. A crossdresser that doesn’t appear to be having any significant problems dealing with their crossdressing journey will usually not get a detailed welcoming post from me. It is the ones that appear to have a problem in an area that I can possibly help with that will get a a welcoming post from me. Once again it is because there are only so many hours in a day and I have lots of responsibilities outside of CDH to do an introduction post on every single new member (and we get a lot of them). Thanks for welcoming me anyway your heart was in the right place! – Blessings from Teralynn

Anonymous

Perfect intro Gurlfriend!

We will meet soon and support you as much as possible here in South Africa… It was awesome to chat earlier

I have two good friends on the western side of Jhb and another in Nelspruit.

We will meet as a group after lockdown and possibly make plans for a private visit once the curfew goes back to midnight…

Hugs Roxie.

Anonymous

Sounds divine huni,

Can’t wait… 💋👠❤️

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jasmine enjoyed reading your intro and Welcome, get comfortable and start enjoying all that were about. Meet with many of our ladies here and talk about anything you like. Much to see and do . Nice to meet and look forward to seeing you around here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Jasmine,
      I’ve cross dressed all my as long as I can remember to be honest. My mum was always away with her boyfriend when I was young. I loved to wear her leather skirt and jacket it just really felt so natural and correct. Then I started to wear her makeup. She found out and kicked me out. Then I met a beautiful woman who I would eventually marry. I told her from the beginning what I did and she excepted it. But when we had children she couldn’t deal with it anymore. We ended up getting divorced and went our separate ways.
      I now live on my own and have my own wardrobe full of women’s clothes and shoes and have my very own dressing table full of makeup and I am now able to be Gina every day x

Hi Jasmine,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Jasmine, welcome to the CDH website. You sound like a lovely woman. It was a fantastically written into. I’d love to be femme full time, building up to it I think. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome Jasmine!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?