- September 24, 2022 at 8:54 am #678726Kim OstranderParticipantRegistered On: September 24, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I have been wearing dresses since I was about four years old. I have been struggling with my identity for just as long. My dad hated me and my sister told everyone that I wore her clothes. Everyone knew I was gay…except me. I am not attracted to men, but I want to be as feminine as I can. I finally realized I am a woman, and my life has improved a million percent since then. My anger disappeared overnight and I feel like a new person. I have not come out to anyone, but the people I interact with seem to like the new personality I have. I am looking forward to meeting others like me, and I hope we can all help and encourage each other.
Total of 26 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 30, 2022 at 1:24 pm #680258
- September 25, 2022 at 4:09 pm #679124
- September 24, 2022 at 6:30 pm #678911Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 35Replies: 6476Has thanked: 13503 timesBeen thanked: 13570 times
welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.
- September 24, 2022 at 6:04 pm #678907Christina IsmeLadyRegistered On: April 8, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 560Has thanked: 594 timesBeen thanked: 1719 times
I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. When my parents caught me at 9 my dad required me to wear the dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did and I had to start working the farms to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses 👗. My friend was the first one to wear dresses 👗 to school so I had to. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site
- September 24, 2022 at 4:59 pm #678901Fredrika JonesLadyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 458Has thanked: 553 timesBeen thanked: 1563 times
- September 24, 2022 at 12:48 pm #678798Greta La FolleLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 292Has thanked: 584 timesBeen thanked: 1058 times
Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
Here you can exchange opinions and information.
Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.
XOXOX from Italy
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Greta La Folle.
- September 24, 2022 at 12:45 pm #678797Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 4180Has thanked: 59959 timesBeen thanked: 14958 times
Hi Kim nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. You know Kim as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path in life.. So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Kim as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and guess what girl we all are just a simple click away from you.. Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..
- September 24, 2022 at 11:45 am #678787
- September 24, 2022 at 11:09 am #678781Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 443Has thanked: 444 timesBeen thanked: 1710 times
Hi Kim welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, the girls will be only too happy to help you with support and advice X
Hugs Rozalyn X 💋
- September 24, 2022 at 10:44 am #678779Paulette ParfoisDuchessRegistered On: November 17, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 609Has thanked: 2324 timesBeen thanked: 2398 times
Hi Kim, and welcome. There is nothing sadder that having a parent or a sibling deride you. Of course, I suspect now that you have grown in your journey you have come to the realization that their reaction was most likely based on the social norms of the day, coupled with a lack of knowledge about transsexualism. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not making excuses for them, but rather commenting on what seems to be a common thread in our collective experience, which thank goodness is beginning to rapidly disappear. In my opinion you have accomplished the first great milestone in your journey to where you are at peace with yourself. As the old Shakespearean line goes, “To thine own self be true” is so accurate because until we have reached that point it is hard to be true and loving toward others. I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’. Hugs, Paulette
- September 24, 2022 at 10:04 am #678761Meeshelle PaulyLadyRegistered On: January 15, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 72Has thanked: 109 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
- September 24, 2022 at 9:37 am #678751Roberta LaneLadyRegistered On: May 10, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 91Has thanked: 427 timesBeen thanked: 409 times
- September 24, 2022 at 9:02 am #678733April SinclairDuchessRegistered On: April 29, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 207Has thanked: 2678 timesBeen thanked: 1087 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.