Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I have been wearing dresses since I was about four years old. I have been struggling with my identity for just as long. My dad hated me and my sister told everyone that I wore her clothes. Everyone knew I was gay…except me. I am not attracted to men, but I want to be as feminine as I can. I finally realized I am a woman, and my life has improved a million percent since then. My anger disappeared overnight and I feel like a new person. I have not come out to anyone, but the people I interact with seem to like the new personality I have. I am looking forward to meeting others like me, and I hope we can all help and encourage each other.

Love, Kim

Welcome to CDH you will find many friends here in this very understanding and supportive environment. Glad you are here there is a bounty of information here on the site.

Welcome Kim.This is a wonderful site.The best one of its kind on the internet.Enjoy all it has to offer and hope you make many friends on here.

Lizzie
      Lady

Kim
      Your story moved me. I can understand and appreciate your change of attitude and outlook by just thinking of yourself as a woman.
      Very nice.
      Meeshelle

Hi Kim, and welcome. There is nothing sadder that having a parent or a sibling deride you. Of course, I suspect now that you have grown in your journey you have come to the realization that their reaction was most likely based on the social norms of the day, coupled with a lack of knowledge about transsexualism. Now don’t get me wrong, I am not making excuses for them, but rather commenting on what seems to be a common thread in our collective experience, which thank goodness is beginning to rapidly disappear. In my opinion you have accomplished the first great milestone in your journey to where you are at peace with yourself. As the old Shakespearean line goes, “To thine own self be true” is so accurate because until we have reached that point it is hard to be true and loving toward others. I look forward to hearing more about your ‘adventures’. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Kim welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sure you will find lots of friends on here, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone, the girls will be only too happy to help you with support and advice X

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Kim,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kim nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know Kim as a new sister and family member here you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme path in life..  So girl when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Kim as she travels down her own girly path in life..  As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and guess what girl we all are just a simple click away from you..   Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Kim

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

I’m glad you survived your ordeal and are going strong. Welcome to CDH. Lots of love and support here.
      Hugs and Kisses,
      Fredrika Jones

Anonymous

I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. When my parents caught me at 9 my dad required me to wear the dress 👗 in front of my friends so I did and I had to start working the farms to buy my own dresses 👗 and materials to make dresses 👗. My friend was the first one to wear dresses 👗 to school so I had to. Well we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kim

welcome, happy you have join our site. This is a place of knowledge and understanding. To explore, to learn all about your passions. Many beautiful ladies here all willing to offer advice and encouragement to help make your journey fulfilling. Looking for friends many here to meet and always willing to share stories and experiences. It a wonderful place to start your search to heaven. Very nice to meet you.

Stephanie 🌹

I want to thank everyone for their encouragement and welcoming. I like it here. Peace.

Kim

Hello Kim
      Nice to meet you look forward to chatting sometime.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?