• This topic has 18 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Deeane
      Lady

Hi ladies I decided to sign up to meet likeminded people and to help me express myself more as a woman I feel it bursting inside of me trying to get out but somethings stopping it from going public I hope this helps.

Thanks xx

Hello Deeane welcome to CDH glad you have shared a part of who you are and found us and made the step to become part of a family that is welcoming, understanding, compassionate, and supportive. While we are all similar and have many of the same desires we all differ on our goals or public expression and or level of personal experiences. I encourage you to explore the many forums, topics, polls and member biographies found here as there are a wide range of members all over the spectrum of feminine expression or those on the path to transition and those that have. There are also links to websites that have products and services that may help you on your own personal path of acceptance and self expression. Ultimately it is a place home or world were you can feel feel comfortable and confident in who you are as being who you truly are as your authentic self of you being a man, a woman, or expressing your feminine desires feelings and or qualities. Glad you are here and have made a choice to accept this part of yourself and you are sharing a part of your authentic self it ultimately lifts some of the burden that you may be feeling which many of us have carried what seems like a lifetime I am glad you have made the step. Welcome!

Hugs April

Hello Deeane

Welcome to CDH, a large and welcoming family. It is a pleasure to meet you here.
      Here you can exchange opinions and information and find support to move forward in your enfemme adventure.
      Have fun participating in the forums and questionnaires.
      Here no one is judged, but always welcomed with a warm embrace.

I am Greta, a 56 year old cd/tg person; with a life a bit complicated by having to forcibly hide my gender identity ….. when I am alone in the house and I know I have no guests I am Greta, if I am at work or I have guests in the house I am Greta dressed externally as Mr. Antonio (lol) but I wear women’s underwear.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
      Greta ❤️

So very nice to have you here, Deeane. I think you’ve made a good choice to achieve your goals by joining in here. I think you have a lovely feminine look to build upon.

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

There can be many entirely valid reasons not to go public.

Hi Deeane welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m in the UK too I’m down in Shropshire, if it’s help and advice you need you have come to the right place if you have any questions just ask and the girls will get back to you, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you and give you lots of support and advice, the good thing about this site is that it’s shown me that we are not alone there are lots of us girls all over the world, the first step is the hardest part and i think you have taken the first step by opening up to the girls on here,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hi Deanne
      I just joined here 2 weeks ago and it was the best thing I have ever done. Halloween gave me the excuse to go to the women’s section and I bought a number of items from bra’s panties nylons leggings and and a couple of skirts and tops and even got a woman to help me pick them out and the correct sizes. Told her it was for a Halloween party (wink wink). She was so helpful.
      From that point on I have been buying on line stuff and waiting now for their arrival. Since then Sara is becoming stronger and stronger and now that she is out she is controlling my emotions and feelings making me feminine more and more every day. She insists that after we shower in the morning we put on or panties and bra and we wear them all day even if we go out under our man clothes. When at home if we are not cross dressed then we wear our leggings and bra and a comfy top for lounging around.
      I live in the country near a small village so can only dress in the privacy of my home as I am single divorced for quite a while now. I am a late bloomer to this but better late than never.
      Everyone I have met on this site is so positive and uplifting and I know you will find it the same way. Enjoy your journey because I sure am even at this late stage in my life
      Sara

Anonymous

Welcome Deeane, and feel free to let your girl out. She’ll be supported and loved here.

Much love,
      Raquel

Welcome I live across the water from you in Northern Ireland

Hugs Liz

Hi, Deeane. You have come to the right place for support and answers. All of the ladies are willing to help you find your inner ladie.

Deeanne –

Welcome to CDH.  You’ll find this to be a friendly place where you can share your journey, get advice and make some fabulous friends.  Be sure to check out the forums, articles and chat.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Hi Deeane
      Welcome to CdH from another UK girl living in the Somerset.
      Secret crossdresser and been crossdressing since my teens and have purged many times but the urge and desire keep returning.
      Enjoy the site.
      Love
      Helena

Lola
      Lady

Welcome.. i found everyone here to be very supportive.. you go girl!!

Anonymous

Well hello 👋 some of the girls takes a little longer than others you have to take it one step at a time. I have been full time since I was 9 till now at 62. You have to decide who you are and how far you want to go. Every decision we make is a challenge. Your first time out is so exciting and you keep wanting to go out more. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Hi DeeAnn,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Deeane Nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Girlfriend there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road in life they have.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Deeane as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now girl as for making friends her there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and guess whet girl we are just a simple click away from you.. Now again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Deeane

Welcome to the site. Hope you have fun exploring and stick around.
      Always great to welcome another (or maybe the only other) Scot.

B x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Deeane This is certainly a special place full of beautiful ladies all enjoying this wonderful world. Get all doll up and enjoy mixing right here. Girls here love to chat and make one feel very comfortable in themselves to enjoy moving with a dream and looking forward to getting out. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌷

Anonymous

Welcome Deeana. It is great that you are here. It is a wonderful place and has been a great help for me.

Welcome Again, Jessica

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?