Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Im Melissa, 61 and just can’t keep the girl in me down. i’ve tried on and off for years to keep her shut away but she keeps getting the better of me. I think my wife suspects but not sure. i just want to be happy and be Melissa. x

Welcome and glade you came to C.D.H.  Where U.S. Girls are very friendly and under standing.  My wife found out years ago when daughter seen a pic of me dressed up, daughter just said it’s his body not hers, wife well let’s me dress up when both adult kids that still live at home are out and I can dress up.  Wife will not let me sit in same room and chat like 2 woman or help with make up. I have my own dresses, panties, bras, pads, make up, perfume, jewelry nylons, I have more then wife does and at times I dress up like a female should then she does. All she wears in pants and a shirt, no dresses, or skirts. No make up any more for we both are in our 50 s but age should not stop a woman from dressing up pretty.   But any ways your wife might now better yet she does now but will not say any thing about it unless something is said about dressing up.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Melissa   welcome it so nice you have joined us here.  Not too worry Melissa here you can be who you want anytime you want. Never to shut her out anymore. Many ladies here who would love to meet you, chat with and to share their experiences.  Make a friend or two along the way. Very happy to meet you and looking  to see you here. If you need help in anyway please be free to pm me, love to help. 🌹

I’m your age and, like you, I’ve quit many times before but I find myself dressing more now than ever and I just love it.

Hi Melissa, I am Esther, a 39 year old girl from Holland. I am also new here. I have been dressing for about 10 years with my girlfriend knowing about is. Sometimes she is okay with it. At other moments she isn’t

Hi  Mellisa.  Welcome to CDH. Yes, they say there is a devil on everyones’ shoulder and an angel on the other…….The angel (she) will not be denied. All the girls here are happy to assist you in any way. My door is always open…….hope to hear more from you.

Lady Veronica

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?