Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have known I wanted to dress like a girl (often times wanted to be a girl)…. since early childhood. My wife was initially supportive… but as time went on she was less enthusiastic about my dressing …I have not dresses in many years… having gotten rid of my wardrobe….. my wife has since passed away and I feel the need now to recapture the calm I felt when dressed. I’d love to stirke up a friendship with another CD or an understanding genetic girl. I am excited… but a little afraid.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Laura Jane

no need to be afraid and be alone no more. Here enjoy expressing your self with many same mined gals all here experiencing their love to dress . Certainly a time to recuperate the calm and easy feelings and put on those pretty things and rekindle your feminine side again. Beautiful  place to get the help ,  support to make that happen and make wonderful friendships along the way.  Very nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Laura,

first i am sorry to hear about your wife.

it is nice that you already know of a place to go (your woman and femininity inside) to recover calm and peace.

lots of love go around here.

kristen

Thank you Kristen for your very sweet reply.

Welcome to CDH Laura Jane,

Let the good times roll…..again.

Being true to yourself has that calming effect

Thanks for your kind welcome Olivia… I’m happy to be here

Anonymous

Don’t be afraid dear. We are all here for you. Reach out and chat anytime.

Cheryl

Cheryl…. thank you for the kind welcome.

Welcome Laura Jane. This is a wonderful place where you’ll find lots of ladies to help you with your journey.

I wish you all the best and much love.

Stephanie ❤️

Hi Laura, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH Luv. There are a lot of things in this world for a crossdressing person to be afraid of. Being a member of CDH is most definitely not one of them. As a person who has recently lost your wife you might be feeling lonely and somewhat alone. Now that you are a CDH member you don’t have to feel that way anymore. You now have an entire online community of crossdressing people to interact with. When things are going badly for me (they don’t very often but actually do at times) I know I can come to this site and interact with my CDH friends and begin feeling like my normal positive self. This can be the same for you. Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members and you’ll never regret it. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Laura Jane and welcome to CDH.  I am sorry to hear of your wife’s passing and hope that you will find a new home here with us.   Nothing to ne afraid ofhere unless you are terrified of warm feelings!   So many of our fears are just phantoms in our minds, and they  will evaporate quickly with the support and love of all the girls here.  Hope to see lots of smiles in your future hon!

Stevie

Anonymous

Laura,

Warm welcome! We are very friendly and supportive here. You are among friends!

Kay

Kay…

I am getting that idea… very warm greetings so far… and thanks for yours

Hugs..

Laura

Diana W
      Lady

Welcome.  I’m sorry to hear about your wife.  I can’t imagine how painful that was.  You’ve come to a great place.  The people here are wonderful and supportive.  Jump into the chatroom when you can.  That place rocks!

Hi Laura Jane,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Laura!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?