Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Friends,

My name is Jessica, but please feel free to call me Jess or Jessi. I’m new to dressing, but I’ve had the desire to dress for years. I’m married, so I don’t get to dress often and rarely do I get the opportunity to dress fully. My short term goals include working out more and developing a more feminine physic. I also want to begin going out to nightclubs and bars to meet while dressed. Perhaps take a vacation or cruise and be dressed the entire time.

Love,

Jess

Hi Jessica!

There are at least two CD groups in the DC area (ha!  CD in DC!).  Go to meetup dot com and search for trans womens groups.  They are having a Halloween party tomorrow at Fair Oaks Mall, the Marriott hotel.

There is also a Baltimore group.

Also, check out keystone-conference dot org to find out about the annual Transgender conference in Harrisburg, PA.  It’s a wonderful experience!

Leah

Hi Leah,

Thank you so much for the information. I’m new to crossdressing and a little shy, so it’s probably too soon for me to go out. I’ll definitely look into the online groups though. Thanks again.

Jessi

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Jessica and welcome to CDH!  I too am married and only in the past 3 years began dressing after a long time away and denying it.  So happy to have you join us here, it has helped me a lot so I know it can help you as well. – Michelle

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Jessica

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the sweet, informative message. I’m nervous and anxious about my journey, but I’m excited about exploring this long held desire. I’ll be leaning on you ladies to help me along the way.

Thanks,

Jess

Hi Kayla,

Thanks so much for your message. I’m looking forward to learning my way around the site and learning more about my journey. I’m also looking forward to making friends here.

Thanks,

Jess

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jessi welcome to our family. Have many here to enjoy talking to and sharing each other’s experiences. Exciting about your thoughts of venturing out , be safe and have a wonderful time. Love to hear about it when it comes.  Very nice meeting and look forward to seeing you here soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Jessica!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?