Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Just want to hello to all you ladies, I am nervous but so excited to make some friends and to learn to let Stevie be as beautiful and “out”as she wants to be….love

Welcome Stevie, thanks for joining us girls on our similar journeys. Friends and help are both here for you to explore. See you around the site.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Hi Stevie,  And welcome to CDH! The support that you find here is incredible through the thought provoking articles, forum posts and more!  Of course, chatting with other ladies here is a big help as well.  Looking forward to hearing and sharing more with you!  Hugs, Michelle

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Stevie welcome , Here there’s much to learn from many of our girls sharing their experience through this wonderful world. Meet and make friends and in no time the nervousness should slowly leave. Beautiful place I’m sure you’ll be happy being part of. Very nice meeting you.         Stephanie 🌹

Welcome aboard Stevie! Feel free to browse and chat with us girls to your hearts content! If you need assistance in any area….my door is always open….do come in and chat.

Till then……….

Hugs…….

Dame Veronica

Tawny Fox
      Lady

❤️❤️❤️ welcome to the club!!

Welcome, Miss Stevie.  We look forward to getting to know you better and for you to know us.  Reach out any time.  🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?