• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well this is all a bit daunting – but I thought I would take the plunge. I hope I can meet some like minded people on here and talk about some of the things I have kept locked inside for so long.

Love to all,

Polly

xoxox

Anonymous

Just recently joined,  glad to have you on board,  I already have a good feeling about this site  h

Anonymous

Yes me too. I just want to be able to chat and discuss things without any fear of prejudice or judgement and to actually open up about things that I’ve not ever been able to talk about before. It seems like a very friendly environment 🙂

welcome and this site is we all are not prejudice, we welcome all cross dressers. this is differently the place to talk and have friends like our self’s that understand , we all are in the same boat. i added you to my friends list so we can chat. i am a cross dresser for many years, wife knows but wont see me as a female or help with make up, but i do buy my own dresses, make up, perfume, nylons, bras, i dress up when my 2 adult children are not home and wife lets me know i can do what i want to do. in which i was 1/2 way there. sometimes i wear my female cloths under my male cloths just to be feminine inside and male on the out side.

hello every one that just came aboard. this is were you can let your inner feminine side out and chat and say how you feel, let your self out and don’t hold it in. i found this site years ago and say how i feel as i am dressed up. i read others and now i am not afraid or not alone in this crazy world. we just have to get other people to understand us better when we are dressed up as females, we are only showing our feminine side. women wear men clothing so y cant we wear female clothing and show it. welcome to CDH

Anonymous

Hi Polly and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Hi Polly, and welcome. You have come to the right place. We are all friendly and supportive here. It was a bit daunting for me too at first. I’ve made a lot of friends in a short time. I also have been able to open up and talk about things that I had no one else to talk to about.

Welcome Polly to CDH enjoy the experience and learn! Many friendly girls here!

Hi Polly, I have also just joined and looking for other female travelers to discuss the extremely good and sometimes not so good times with. I love being who I feel I really am, that is Genevieve. You will do fine now your with others of the same ilk. Take care.

LOL.

Anonymous

Welcome to the family Polly. We are all more than happy to talk with you and share our experiences.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?