Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey Everyone! I’m Susan and I’m a long-time crossdresser. I’ve always been insecure about my excursions into femininity. I constantly have private debates with myself about my gender and sexuality that are based on societal expectations and biases that I’ve been inculcated with through social media, educational institutions and encouraged by my peers. However, I’d like to and am beginning to recognize crossdressing as an individual facet of my personality. Although it doesn’t completely define me, it is a part of me and just because of societal ignorance or intolerance, I can’t lock away an important part of myself. I am a complex, caring individual who loves to express myself en femme. It started as a fetish but slowly developed into more than that.

I feel I’ve been rambling so I’ll rap it up. I’d really love to hear from anyone on this site!

Anonymous

Welcome to cdh,

Lisa

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Susan welcome,  and for your rambling; not at all I enjoyed reading your post and relate much of what you have said. We are certainly complex especially when experiencing this fascination to our  dressing. As when I started it was just of that  a fetish but now as you said it’s more. Not just the clothes but every thing associated in being in being feminine. Being here help me in so many ways and the ladies with their advice and information about our passion showed me I’m not alone and have support for many. Happy to have met your and hope to see you here somewhere soon.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?