Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi I’m Lara I’ve just turned 26 I am looking to meet new friends and gain valuable knowledge and confidence to introduce myself in public. I am hoping to meet new people in the same boat as me and people who can guide me through it all

Anonymous

Welcome Lara.  You will definitely make a lot of friends here and enjoy being a part of CDH.

Anonymous

So glad you are here Lara. Feel free to reach out to me anytime girl.

Crystal

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Lara. Welcome to CDH. You have reached the best place to find what you are looking for. It is full of wonderful people. Enjoy it.

Gisela

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Lara,

Being here may be the experience that you’ve have been looking for. With so much ahead of you start enjoying all that Cdh had to offer. Much information on everything to help guide you through many of the challenges we face exploring our love of dressing. Getting the confidence in going out I myself was able to do just this year and must I say it is a amazing experience to which I hope soon you’ll discover. Happy to welcome you and just call me or anyone else here if needed as we’re always willing to offer any help on questions you may want to know . The best to you on your journey forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hi Lara , great place to investigate & seek advice etc. Plenty of beautiful girls here…..even in Australia 😋 enjoy yourself Tiff ☺

Thank you for being here and welcome. Id like to be your friend, you can talk to me anytime you want. I just found a bra and breast forms yesterday.Im really excited about all of this. I’ve been a member for a while but just starting to cd.Once again welcome

Hi Lara

Welcome to CDH, you will find lots of support and friends here. If you want to chat or ask me anything, please feel free to PM me.

Hi Lara,

Welcome, it is nice to see another UK girl here. There are a few of us about and we are very friendly.  Happy to chat, feel free to message me.

Jessica x.

Hi Lara !

Welcome to CDH ! If you are looking for guidance, the ladies here share their support, advice and tips with each other as well as experiences. Allow me to suggest that you take the time to learn how to navigate the site. Read some articles and forums. Read some member profiles to see what kind of information people share to allow people to know them better. Then perhaps edit your own profile so we can get to know you better too. Most of all feel free to participate. We’re very friendly here.

Hugs

Autumn

Anonymous

Big UK welcome.x.

Welcome Lara!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?