Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello people. 🙂

I was referred to this site by someone on another forum and I decided to check out what’s this place about.

I’m from Finland, 36 yo, in a turbulent search for myself to fully express the girl in me. She’s been there since I was a kid, but it took all this time to let her out in the open. 😉 I’m actively feminizing my body and its been a wonderful experience so far, how far will I go, only time will tell. I also enjoy dressing nicely, female clothes just fit my body so well and I want to be pretty when I feel like it. For me its far more than a fetish, although there’s that excitement about it too. I’m still quite a newbie on everything, except growing boobs, on that I have been very successful in rather short period of time.

I’ll try to find time to hang out here and participate, if I disappear from time to time it just means I’m busy on other things in life, nothing sits idle and I got plenty of things going on besides online stuff so bear with me.

I wish you all happy new year. Talk to you soon. <3

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome Larissa!!  This is the safest, friendliest, bestest place you could have found! We are all on the same journey though we walk on different paths. Good luck to you and explore the forums and talk to the gals here. They’ve all been so friendly and supportive!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Hi Larissa,Welcome to the site.What are you using to grow your tits?Ive been taking Fenugreek and pueraria mirifica.I’ve got some breast development and a more shapely ass and hips.But would like better results.Hope you enjoy this site it’s wonderful

Anonymous

Happy New Year Larissa.

Welcome to CDH

Hugs

Jessica

[postquote quote=425522]

I started with noogleberry & massaging, so physical stimulation only, which I found to be very effective. I got from flat to about small B cup in bit over a year. Then I started to look more into herbal HRT which it basically is really… So then I started doing pueraria mirifica, tested several brands, experimented with dosage and what not, I’ve also done small offshoots with other herbal stuff, but mainly stuck up with pm. (Ainterol XX anniversary version is amazing!!) I’m now about nine months in with it and the measuring tape says I’m a D cup. (They ofc look smaller than a D cup on a woman, but the tape doesn’t lie.)I just recently ordered some new stuff to try. (Along PM, now also vitamin D3, MSM, fenugreek and possibly white peony or some other anti androgen, I’m undecided about the WP at this time.)

Anyway, I got from flat to D in less than two years, now my goal is to fill up an E cup completely and have them grow to look like D’s should. 😀 I’m quite big guy so I need some quite massive boobage to look right. I’m really happy already, but I’ll push it with the curves as far as it wants to go take my word for it.

Hey Jessica. 😀 Thanks Tara, I’ll see what I find over here. I haven’t had time yet to dig into this community here.

Hi Larissa, welcome to CDH, I’m sure you’ll meet some lovely ladies on here. I’m also using Pueraria Mirifica which I’ve been using for around 3 months. I’m up to a B so far so I’m happy with that although I’d like to go to a C if possible. My wife has noticed that they seem to be getting bigger but not really said anything else other than “are you on HRT? she doesn’t approve of me dressing so I’m keeping it behind closed doors. I’d like to try Noogleberry but too sure.

Have a happy new year

Kimberly

[postquote quote=425544]

PM sure can work some wonders…. I keep getting complimented for my fast progress all the time, some of which I can sure put on the noogle, its great for the shape, but it seems that the herbs are the way to to go to get some real growth going on.

There’s something I didn’t mention before, I got quite feminine traits naturally, some hourglass shape going on, slim wrists and ankles for my size, my butt has always been kinda big, but now that I’m on PM, its getting way nicer. Same with my hips. Its been quite amazing.

The problem with my body is that there is no way I could ever be slim and small, that just wont happen or it would require insane effort to maintain, so what I’m up to is to get as curvy as I can by any means necessary, short of extensive surgeries. But as I’m easier on the chubby side than slim, its all good I guess, there’s more curvage ahead. 🙂

I should do some cloth shopping very soon, I’ve grown out of almost all of my jeans, I wear skinny fit high waist jeans everywhere, I love it and there’s no way back from it, I have naturally high waistline so they fit perfectly. But I need new ones as my butt and hips have gotten so big I can’t pull the old ones high enough any more. Lovely side effects of adjusting hormone levels. 😀 Oh and I totally need to get some more bras to wear, want to grab some nice strapless pushups…

I’m rambling. I’ll end this post here and grab another beer, there’s less than two hours of this year left. 😀

I’ve been buying my PM from Amazon as I can have it delivered to my local post office for obvious reasons. The 1 I’m using seems to be working ok. Just a shame I can’t seem to get a Noogleberry from Amazon unless I’m not looking hard enough

[postquote quote=425553]
      I got the noogle straight from their webshop, delivered from the UK, works really nicely to Finland. I know of some others who have got their PM from Amazon, which brand is it? I have tried several and while all of them seem to work to an extent, the Ainterol XX anniversary caps are mind blowing! Like night and day, I was amazed to see how well they work and mostly without any issues if I keep the doses moderate enough. 🙂

The pm cream is Johom herbal breast cream, it seems to be working although they need firming up a little. Are you taking tablets? I’m using the cream after showering which is recommended

[postquote quote=425568]

What I’m taking are the 500mg capsules. I haven’t tried other forms of pm so far, the caps are so easy to dose right. Seems like the best dosage for me is between 1000mg to 3000mg a day, then I also cycle the dose based on a 21/7 day cycle. Seems to work wonders so far. I have tried it even higher but got some not so nice side effects so I try to keep some sort of moderation with it. I don’t want to ruin my health just to change my body into my liking, health is worth any gold in the world. 🙂

Hi Larissa,

Welcome to CDH.  Happy New Year.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Larissa  welcome very happy you have here with us. Many to meet and make wonderful friendships with. A caring place with support and understanding. Enjoy the stay ..

Stephanie….

Hi Larissa, welcome to the CDH Family. I’d love to talk about growing a nice pair but I don’t think I’m gonna go that far. I’m relitivly close to you though, I’m a UK gal, do if you ever fantacy a natter feel free to pm me. Cant wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hey Alice, Stephanie and Trisha. ^_^

Happy new year.

Yea, Trisha, its quite a leap to take, physical stimulation alone can grow quite a rack, but phytoestrogens/estradiol/HRT route is way more effective. But it also comes with so much more than just boobs, its a thing of careful consideration. There’s some health risks always involved and so many go into it and get more than what they bargained for. 😀 Happened to me too, at first I just wanted some feminine features and what I got so far is quite an overhaul. (thick thighs, wider hips/butt, less function down there, boobs, mental changes to mention some.)

For me this is fine as I’m not “just a guy” anyway, never have been. And it seems like a case of hunger growing while eating, get one thing and soon craving for another. So far I’ve been very happy with where I’ve been going. All this stuff has given me reason and justification to go into more crossdressing and all the fun stuff that comes with it, its not a guilty pleasure any more but just part of day to day life. I love it. I’m not completely out in the open with it, not everyone needs to know about this side of me just yet.

Hi Larissa, and welcome to C.D.H. where us girls are very friendly and under standing. there is a lot of info here and a lot of new comers and a lot that have been here for years. a great place to meet others like our self’s and know we are not alone. feel free to look around and find new friends . i have added you to my friends list. have a great day and enjoy the cross dressing. woman x dress al, the time. feel free to read my profile               .Lucinda

Hey. 😀 So far it looks really nice here… I’m just starting here to dig into everything. I bet the coming months are going to be really interesting. I’m making so many new friends its hard to keep up with it. Love it. <3

Hi  Larissa

Welcome to CDH. It’s so wonderful to meet a fellow Scandinavian, I’m Swedish. There aren’t many Scandinavians here. I’m sure you will enjoy yourself here and get friends from all over the world.
      And you copied my topic from when I wrote my introduction, LOL

Lots of Hugs
      Lily-Rose

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Lily-Rose.

Hej Lily. ^_^

Copied your topic? You mean the title? 😀 Hahaha, förlåt mig, it was just something thought up in a heartbeat. Well, there’s Lilja from Iceland and another Swedish lady, I can’t remember her name right now. Seems like we’re few and far between in the cyberspace, so I guess better to get to know each other, I would love to get like minded friends from close to home. <3

Welcome Larissa!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?