Viewing 26 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello ladies,

My name is Jill and I’m fairly new to cross dressing but I have to say, I love it! My wife is still coming to terms with my lifestyle but she has been very accepting and supportive. I’m heterosexual and still happy being a man, so transitioning will never happen. At this time I don’t have much in the way of feminine clothing, just lots of panties, a few nighties, and I just bought my first two dresses (one didn’t fit, damn!) a skirt, and two blouses. Before I post a picture, I’ll have to have makeup and a wig and shed about 20 pounds. I hope this ramble doesn’t sound too stupid, I’m just a little nervous.
      Love, Jill

• This topic was modified 2 years ago by Jill Quinn.
      Anonymous

Hi Jill!

welcome to CDH. No need to be nervous, lots of ladies here who don’t want to transition and we’re all at different stages of figuring out what this all means to us. Take care…

— Abbie 🥰

Nancy
      Lady

Welcome, Jill! Make yourself at home, I hope you find this community to be as wonderful and supportive as I do!

Birel

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Jill…  much of what you have said in whole or in part has similarities in many of our girls here. I’ve joined back when as very new to this intriguing world began discovering  what was on my heart well  it seamed forever. Simple panties wearer and later move to comfortable nighties. Bought my first dress than everything started to really open. Now I’ve assembled a nice wardrobe and enjoy dressing when time allows. Here though  enjoy the company of so many in different levels  of there dressing it’s  allowed me to explore this wonderful passion and at a place so comfortable and caring. Here you have many to chat with and best of all make wonderful friendships with. I enjoy meeting with so many lovely ladies and please say hi with are paths ever cross. Welcome.

Stephanie 🌹

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a heartfelt response to my introduction. I appreciate that ver much. I don’t know if I’ll buy a few more items and be happy and content at that point, or if I won’t find happiness until I have a full wardrobe of feminine clothing. But I’m at last on my own journey and I’m excited to see where it will take me! And if I meet new friends along the way, then the journey will be worth it no matter what!

Love, Jill

Hi Jill,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Hi Jill,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Anonymous

Welcome to the club Jill! 🌸

Hi Jill, welcome to the cdh family. There’s no need to be nervous honey, you’ll find the gals angel here are some of the nicest around. Feel free to put your heels up here.

Love Trisha

Dear Trisha, Thank you for making me feel even more welcome here. It really helps to hear that.

Love, Jill

Karen Spudet
      Baroness

Hello every one I just joined this site and after looking around glade I did.

I now know that I had female emotions from an early age. But hid them. At the age of 26 my wife got me into bisexuality. So we could have lots of sexual experiences. After she passed away I got sober. Been sober for 26 yrs ago. Then after retiring and slowing my service to AA. Setting around the house with nothing to do they come on strong. Not sure what they were I wrote them down. Then I contacted a female friend in AA and met up with her to go over them. She said well those are defiantly female and suggested I do some research to see just where I wanted to with them.  So after doing a lot of web searching I realized that I would try dressing and found that it felt good and that it was the girl inside coming out. Also decided that when I dress I want to appear as feminine as I can. I can’t come out to my dad and brothers they would disown me. I have come out to my daughters the oldest is not sure she wants to get to know Karen. My youngest thinks it awesome and supports me. I also told her children and the think its cool. There is more that I want to talk about. But right now I need to go eat.

Hope to hear from some of you. And have a awesome knight.

Anonymous

This is such a wonderful post Karen you’ll be such an inspiration for me. Thank you for being here.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hi Jill,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

Having lots of panties and wearing them all the time is such a key part. If I had nothing else I would still be set.😊

Go, Jill – you do what you’re comfortable with.

Anonymous

Welcome Jill! I’ve not been part of CDH for long but it is brilliant and is really helping me.

Nadia, I’m happy that you’re finding the help you need here. So far the outpouring of goodwill has been humbling and surprising. I have no doubt that I will find the help I need too.

Love, Jill

Hi Jill
      Welcome to CDH it’s brilliant here so friendly and informative.
      Love to chat with you any time.
      Hugs Charlotte

Welcome to CDH Jill, don’t feel nervous we’re all together and one big family here.

Hugs, Jess

Tonya Johnson
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Jill. Welcone to CDH. We are all in this together so don’t be nervous.

Xoxo
      Tonya

Hello Jill and welcome to C.D.H. you came to the right place. sit back and relax and look around the site. we are very under standing and friendly ladies.  its nice that your wife is coming around to your x dressing.   Lucinda

Hi Jill nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here at the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjopy yourself.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. As these lovely ladies have said in there welcone i cant add to them except to say hello and nice to meet you .. As for your wife give her time she will see the fun in a girlfriend living at home to chat dressup and he he go out with  slow baby steps and open talking about everything is a good thing so treat your gem with love and patients .. You will do ok here and have loads of fun as there is a wealth of knowledge here allways just a question away ..

Stephanie Bass

Well said Stephanie baby steps will get you much farther with your so than taking a big sudden leap😊

Dear Stephanie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice note. I really appreciate that very much. So far this site has been fun and informative and I look forward to making new friends and seeing where life will take me from here. My wife is really great. I don’t know what I did to deserve her. She is coming around more and more every day. Thank you again.

Love, Jill

Hello and welcome Jill.

Hi Jill!

Welcome! Everyone here is very friendly and supportive. Don’t be afraid to ask that “stupid” question. Everyone will patiently help in any way they can. Again, Welcome

Michelle

My dear ladies,

I was going through my things on here. and noticed that I had a lot more responses to my introduction letter than I remembered, so I thought I’d take a look and see what there was. I’m ashamed to say that I never thanked many of you at all! For that, I’m truly sorry. Rudeness isn’t my way or intention. All I can say it that I’m not very technologically knowledgeable and when I joined, my life felt like I was caught in a tornado with trying to figure out just who and what I was. My head was just spinning, but it was all enjoyable though. And again, I’m sorry if my lack of a response made any of you feel slighted. That was NEVER my intention. And thank you all for taking time to make a silly girl feel so welcome and no longer alone. You all have my undying gratitude.

Love, Jill

Hi Jill

Welcome to CDH. We are a friendly group of girls here. So any questions just ask.

Love
      Michelle

Nice to meet you, Jill.

Don’t be so doggone hard on yourself.

Big hug to you, girl.

Diane

Anonymous

Nice to meet you Jill and welcome to CDH.  It is great that your wife is supportive and accepting.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Jill.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

hi Jill

If it’s any help, focus on a ‘look’ ~ aim for a particular style including hair, ways to wear make-up, and clothing items that you can pull together pretty seamlessly and this will help you get there quicker in terms of attaining a ‘femme look’ and ‘feel’ The rest, as you expand and grow in confidence of putting a basic face of make-up on or experimenting with a different wig will occur much more organically.

Avoid the obvious pitfalls – Some M2F’s make the awful mistake of going for the boldest colours of lipstick or eyeshadow without having a core understanding of appropriate palate or shade of skin, for example. Try to avoid the temptation of trying to get into the shortest skirt possible …immediately..! Revealing our femininity is exceptionally seductive and we all want to express that in the most bold and sometimes aggressive way possible, but unfortunately that acquires discipline, and it can be exceptionally unflattering and self-confidence crushing.. to see what you look like at first in the skimpiest micro-skirt you could get your hands on. It’s not as efortless as some GG’s make it look.. Especially for some of the ‘heavier’ boys out there.

Let it grow – with – you. Develop base skills and then hone those into a look you feel comfortable with. …It can’t be ‘forced’ …You’ll get there much quicker with it *that** way and be much more at peace with the results if you ‘lovingly craft’ yourself.

I hope you enjoy your journey! x

Hi Jill, glad you could join us! I really wish there was a laughing selection at the bottom of your comment, as you had me smiling when talking about one dress didn’t fit! I think that would be easy to do…hell, I do it with my DRAB clothes!!
      You rock, and I look forward to getting to know you better
      (Hugs)
      Sylvia Lynne

Dear Sylvia,

I’ve often thought that there should be some kind of notification that we could use to tell an author of a post, that we thought their post was funny.

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to welcome me. I look forward to getting to know you too.

Hugs, Jill

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?