Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Heyy😊 im harriet, im new here and very new to this whole scene, just looking to chat to other girls xox

Hi Harriet nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here . So much to see and do here from reading forums and posts about lives and the stories of our girls here.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with some comments.. Also ask many questions from clothing to makeup yo everything you ever wanted to know about the girl that lives in your heart and sole .. As for making friends here there are so many girls here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So get settled in relax kick off your heels and enjoy yourself you are a new sister and family member here where this family supports and accepts there own here so nothing to worry about .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Harriet

Welcome to the site, hope you have fun exploring, and make some new friends.

❤️Bianca

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Harriet and welcome!Β  No worries, we are all new at one time or another.Β  You’ve chosen the best site around to start your journey with.Β  CDH is a safe and very supportive place to relax and be yourself.Β  The ladies here are second to none when it comes to caring for one another and lending an ear to listen or a shoulder to lean on.Β  Not only that, but a wealth of information and experience ready to be shared, and its all here!Β  Take some time to settle in and get comfortable – something that is very easy with this group of girls.Β  Happy to meet you Harriet, please PM me if I can be of any help.Β  Or just to chat, too!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Harriet .Wonderful to have you here with us.Being new to cding you’ll find our site to be most comforting . The girls here are wonderful and are so willing to give there advice and help in every way. Our ladies are so comforting and many here are nice and will treat you like someone special.Β Many girls to chat ,make friends with andΒ  much to read through our forums and such. So get settled and start enjoying being part of a place to express your inner feelings and share them with gals that support and understand our needs for dressing. Happy to welcome you here with us.Β Β  Hugs!

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Hello Harriet nice to meet you welcome to CDH.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Hi Harriet,

Welcome to CDH!

Alice

Welcome Harriet.

I’m also new to this site and let me assure you everyone in here are absolutely lovely and helpful.Β  The nicest group of girls ever!

Looking forward to helping you through your journey.

Love Rach

Anonymous

Hi,

We are all here on the spectrum somewhere!! Enjoy!!! Very diverse crowd that loves the same as you…being a woman!! We all get it and it’s ok to be however you want to be no judgement.

Katie ❤️

Hi Harriet, welcome thete CDH family. I’m another UK gal, a Mancunian. You found the right place to make friends and get advice honey. The gals angels on the site are amazing. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

welcome harriet I,m new here too and I love it I am sure you will too xx

Welcome, new girl Harriet! You will love it here!

Hugs,

Ginny

Welcome to CDH Harriet!

– Robyn

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!Β  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Welcome What a lovely name you have.You will love it on herEnjoy being one of the girls.

Welcome Harriet!

IsabelB
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Harriet πŸ™‚

Isabel x

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?